Tonneau cover interchangeability?

J-Pipes

Trying to find a cheap soft cover for hauling stuff for the wife on occasion. Does anyone know if any/all of the 6-1/2' cover are the same, or do I need to find one specific for a 2nd gen? Just trying to find a cheapo on Facebook for now, and not seeing any for a 2nd gen, 3rd and 4th gen seem common, as well as newer Ford and gm covers.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

2nd gen bed is not square if I remember right. Narrow at the rear and I believe some of the fords are the same. Also pretty good curve at the front to match the cab. Again I think some fords match. Not much help but maybe some.

When you do an Amazon search you change the drop down to Amazon Warehouse. After that you search as normal. You would be amazed at what you can find deals on in their warehouse. Most are just warehouse damaged boxes, some are customer returns. In the years I have been using the warehouse I have less than 10 bad deals that I have had to return, and several hundred good deals.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Amazon Warehouse.png
    Amazon Warehouse.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
When you do an Amazon search you change the drop down to Amazon Warehouse. After that you search as normal. You would be amazed at what you can find deals on in their warehouse. Most are just warehouse damaged boxes, some are customer returns. In the years I have been using the warehouse I have less than 10 bad deals that I have had to return, and several hundred good deals.

attachment.php

Stop giving away my secrets! :D

Look into the rock auto "wholesaler closeouts" as well. Youll almost certainly have better results finding a tonneau cover through Amazon, but you never know what kind of amazing deals youll come across for the rest of your truck through rock auto closeouts.

Back