Fleece VGT controller, 12V and twins?

AsTroSS

problems start @80 psi
We need more techincal infromation about your Holset VGT controller.

What signals is neede for Your VGT for operation?

I plan to build Twin VGT' using He431VGT and He551VGt , I have two options ether use your controller(s) or convert the chargers to mechanical VGT

I want to control bouth chargers .

Do I need 2 controllers?

:poke:

I would use only one VGT and use a large fixed geometry for the atmosphere charger.

We dynoed a 2009 6.7 last friday with 120 sticks, stock pump, airdog, DD SBC, and an HE451 at 648/1438 rwhp. With more fuel it would go higher. It makes around 50 psi and is clean as a pin.

The 12 valve controllers are in the works right now.

All model's from 1998.5-2005 are covered currently, and will control any HE series turbo, you just specify when ordering.

Keep the questions coming and we'll use this thread for tech.

Thanks,

Brayden

BTW .. Electronics are good :) keep them on the turbo(s).

EDIT: We have the ability to run them in parallel so if you want to go "Wide Open" you can run a triple setup.. Twin HE351's with an S480.

So if i understand it right you guys solved vgt issue without converting to a mechanical style? Just verifying from all the stuff i read and watched on youtube. If ya wouldn't mind can i get a pm on a price on a controller and what i would need to make a 6.7 vgt work on my 5.9.:thankyou2:

Matt, I can hear the gears turning all the way down here....

Lol... yup, I have a brand new 351VE & a 12V truck waiting (literally!) for the controlers release. (or a prototype )(hint;-)
I'm gonna dial it in as a single, then hang something special from Garrett under it soon after.

that's what I'm talkin about. I plan on using one for my tow rig. Can you imagine, 12 valve fuel with a Variable turbo. I'm ready man, put me on the list.

So if i understand it right you guys solved vgt issue without converting to a mechanical style? Just verifying from all the stuff i read and watched on youtube. If ya wouldn't mind can i get a pm on a price on a controller and what i would need to make a 6.7 vgt work on my 5.9.:thankyou2:

They're 495.00 for the 1998.5-2005 trucks. Yes we have them figured out with a calibratable boost map that you can tune realtime going down the road or on the dyno. You can program in a boost limit as well. If the boost get's to X amount, it opens the housing until the boost stabilizes.

The 12v controllers are coming along, they just need the ability to have multiple analog inputs which our current board doesn't have. You'll need a MAP sensor, tps input, and some sort of engine speed pickup.

sweet looks like i need to find me a turbo. Now will the controller still work if say i decided to put an s400 under it, or will i have issues then?

The controller will work with the HE turbo just fine.... If you twin it up with an S400 it would work just fine then too.

They're 495.00 for the 1998.5-2005 trucks. Yes we have them figured out with a calibratable boost map that you can tune realtime going down the road or on the dyno. You can program in a boost limit as well. If the boost get's to X amount, it opens the housing until the boost stabilizes.

Do you have them ready for shipping? I have a 04.5

Back