Special Bonus for ALL Texas Diesel Shootout Racers

gitchesum

Y'all know we go big here in Texas. So here's something extra for all the Texas Diesel Shootout Racers.

Starting with tomorrow's race, all TDS racers who come out and race tomorrow will be entered into a drawing for a "major prize"(had to throw that Christmas Story reference in there).

Seriously, for the month of March, all racers that enter and race in the Texas Diesel Shootout will be entered in a random drawing for the chance to win either a $500 gift certificate for South Bend Clutch, OR a Smarty Jr. Whatever prize is not picked in March will be offered up for the April race.

Special thanks to Peter at SouthBend Clutch and Bob Wagner for donating these prizes.

We are still soliciting more vendors for similar door prizes, so if any vendors would be interested in offering something as a raffle prize, please contact Michael Watkins(MDW). Hopefully we can keep this up and have a prize for each race week.

Here's the rules for the drawing.

You MUST run your truck down the track to be entered. We don't care how fast you go, just that you make a run.
You MUST come by the HotRodDiesels motorhome with your truck and timeslip to get entered.
When we announce who will be in the final race, we will hold the drawing. You must be present to win.

Well I think each time I have gone put it's been a dmax except when Max won with the tow rig. But i have only been 4 times

the d max crowd has won the shootout more than any of the other 2 brands combined :shake:

Well cummins and duramax is fairly close in wins. I don't think any Ford has every one but mine. Could be wrong on that one.

Would love to roll up on Stelly with a 6.4 standard cab 4x4.*nx*

Last edited:
Back