May?

Hope so, truck is still having issues obviously. Did you know for sure now that it is the HG? Good luck with getting it going.

Not yet, havnt dropped it off at relentless yet. That's what we are Leaning towards. But I guess it could be anything. Good luck on yours too, I don't want no excuses when I spank you! Lol jk

You know what I like is how people tag a thread with some crap and don't speak up them selves and hide like a biotch.

At least most on here say something to the person they have a beef with directly before posting tags.

This is Comp D say what you got to say....

Last edited:
How about the winner of Stelly and Jake? You guys are fishing in the same pond now. HAHA

Ditto Jake. Except you and I might be shunned for being disrespectful since a non Tds sponsor wrenches on our trucks...

oh why you got to go a drag me into your fight damnit? I have already made friends in this thread I don't need any help. LOL

Hope mine is back together too. Starting to think of taking up Xbox racing. You know grand turismo or something? Where you can use fake money to fix yo chit? Can race day, night, rainy day, new vehicle each week? Just saying.....

Thats horse chit Chris can have yours in and out in short order. Stop making excuses! I think your just scared of that rematch....:shake:

no, chris said he's waiting on yours to be gone so mine dont have to sit outside.

we better quit talking about chris, its disrespectful! lol

Back