2012 NHRDA Season opener at Speedworld Dragstrip

Got to pull the tow truck home after the race. It lost an injector at test and tune.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20120310_192651.jpg
    20120310_192651.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
Same thing happened to us on the way down with the u-joint. And I got word a few hours ago from my dad that the tow truck lost an idler pully in the same town that we lost the u- joint in! What a trial of events we have had!

aef0c2ff-d3b3-4835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone during class

Same thing happened to us on the way down with the u-joint. And I got word a few hours ago from my dad that the tow truck lost an idler pully in the same town that we lost the u- joint in! What a trial of events we have had!

aef0c2ff-d3b3-4835.jpg

I saw you guys working on it. Thats some kind of luck.

aef0c2ff-d3b3-4835.jpg

noticed that as well, u were a few pits over from me... we went "hmmm, looks like the race truck is towing the tow truck home"... thus why I was leaving at 5lbs of boost all day... bad luck man

Had a great weekend depsite having a few new truck issues.
Big thanks to Rob, Dusty and Marty Friday night helping us figure out the surging issue with the truck.

Another big thanks to John Robbinson for having that gear vendors laying around in the trailer.

Next event for us is Mopars at the Strip. Cant wait to get the bugs out of this truck.

Thanks to NHRDA for another great event

Was a great event unfortunately the new trans set up piled up in the shakedown pas fri night and we did our best sat to get it going but we chose not to run to not cause anymore problems or oil down the track...headed east Sunday morning toTennesee to our tranny god instead of home with the truck we will give the trans set up two more goes and if it doesn't work it will get a new set up....here is hoping!!!

THANKS NHRDA...see everyone at the next one!!

I just looked and realized there were 48 trucks in ET class, that sounds like a heck of a good start for the season! Wish I could have been #49!

Back