SDX 2013 Picture thread

I thought it was tame also this year till I was leaving the pull sat night threw the camp ground exit and there was a new white Camry in front of me with a 2012 f250 cclb in front of them that decided it would be fun to do a burnout in the gravel he was setting in and after he dug about 6in holes and left out sling rocks on my truck I was ready to do fighting myself it took me to the red light to get the boy stopped and I let him know how pissed I was about it and thought there was goin to be a little problem for a minute but he decide against it and went on his way lol

This would have not worked out well for him if it had been me.

For the record....I dinnit see no bewbs.

HUH???...
You mean to tell us you didn't see the drunken golf cart drivers from Alabama who think NASCAR is a religon???

HUH???...
You mean to tell us you didn't see the drunken golf cart drivers from Alabama who think NASCAR is a religon???

Nope. Not to bag on the KY guys.....but most tards I saw were from their great state. :hehe: Sorry fellas. :hehe:

I thought it was tame also this year till I was leaving the pull sat night threw the camp ground exit and there was a new white Camry in front of me with a 2012 f250 cclb in front of them that decided it would be fun to do a burnout in the gravel he was setting in and after he dug about 6in holes and left out sling rocks on my truck I was ready to do fighting myself it took me to the red light to get the boy stopped and I let him know how pissed I was about it and thought there was goin to be a little problem for a minute but he decide against it and went on his way lol

I would have ripped that dudes face off and used it as a floormat!
fighting0077.gif

zesy9ahy.jpg

Brodix dmax heads
u7aha5ys.jpg

My boy in front of "Alter ego". What boy doesn't like the hulk?
esu2a8ur.jpg

High hp/sq ft - my truck will now be faster for me having stood there
4e2azaza.jpg

"Blower max" - I think there's a duramax in there somewhere?
azarepyt.jpg

Duramax H1
y8y2a3aq.jpg

Cummins H1 - my horrible iPhone pic doesn't do it justice. The paint job was awesome.

7yzy9eja.jpg

Required smokey sled pulling picture
yvu2a7yg.jpg

Nice paint job. Would have been nicer if I'd cropped out the other phone at the bottom...
5yvedenu.jpg

Semi puller engine
ygydage4.jpg

Power Service Funny Car engine. Very nicely laid out, immaculate power train, as were the super stock trucks we saw. Most were so well detailed they could have been at a car show.

y8y2a3aq.jpg

Cummins H1 - my horrible iPhone pic doesn't do it justice. The paint job was awesome.

That is a vinyl wrap, it's a pretty cool rig, but the 4L80 hates the low end torque of the cummins. We tried to get him to put a built 47RH behind it but he didn't want to.

You were sitting just above me, I was sitting in the front row on the right side of the bleachers

Oh nice!! I wish I woulda made more of an effort to get out and meet some of you guys but I was pretty well occupied trying to shop for a 4-12" tip to go with my beadz!!! Seriously though that vendor in the Walgreens parking lot cracks me up. Busy all day every day selling giant tips and shirts airbrushed with cummins, ferd, duramax and your name. He is a genius and probably rich after that weekend.

This was my first year out at SDX, and I had a blast! I will try to make everyone from now on!!

I just uploaded some videos my brother had taken of the douchebaggery from the "after party"... Including a white trash haymaker fist fight..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhaQKRlZ6nM"]2013 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza After Party Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3pj-3FD09E"]2013 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza After Party Part 2 FIGHT!!! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4F-o-wXdY"]2013 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza After Party Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back