World Finals Pics/Updates

Pat Liskey is running a hood / fender stack in SS? I didn't think that was allowed? If so I know where 70lbs is coming out!

Brett beat BD with an 8.81!!!! They are looking for a backup run to see if it's a new rexord

Edit: new pro street record: 8.810

Last edited:
Verlon lost in SM semi finals, and he's racing Dan Weaver for Super Diesel Finals. Dan has been deadly with his Duramax today.

Ryan DuBois red lit in semi finals against Verlon in Super Diesel.

Lots of good passes today in protstreet. Typical super street fashion though, a 10sec truck won the day. Super stock, well, I won't even comment on it. Top diesel, congrats John Robinson. You ran 6's like a boss! Super Diesel guys, I was worried during qualifying, but you guys nailed some wicked times during racing. Congrats to all and one day I hope to make the drive to compete.

Congrats to all the winners! Good job Brett on getting the win in Pro Street..tune 3, no nitrous LOL

It seems Brett knows what the F*** he is doing :evil

and no surprise here. Congrats John!

So where are the pics of Anthony's carnage? Did he just get the one 9 second run before she let loose?

It seems Brett knows what the F*** he is doing :evil

and no surprise here. Congrats John!

So where are the pics of Anthony's carnage? Did he just get the one 9 second run before she let loose?

Yes just the one pass. Not sure what all he broke it looked like it spit a drive shaft and the busted shaft hit something to spill some fluid.

Had a great time meeting a lot more good folks that I am proud to call my comp d family!

Went out in second round of sd, with a .1003 loss. To the semi finalist.
Had a great time as always!

There were not the delays that have happened in the past with the oil downs, track prep looked iffy however looked better toward the end of the race. It would have been nice to see more of the quick prostreet trucks there. I guess they are all waiting to race next weekend. I know Brett is going to Rudy's race, not sure about Jarid or Donavan. Hope they do well.

Back