24 valve engine build but now for fuel?

admorgan1911

So to start this off i bought this truck with a rod knock from hell, but it just came out of paint about 3 months before so it looks good just didnt sound so healthy. So we tore it apart and started the build. We just got the block back from machine shop and have started assembly and are now to the point of figuring out our fuel system here is what we have done as far as rotating assembly. Haisley girdle, new crank old one was toast, doweled front and rear of crank, micro polished cleaned oil passeges up, welded crank gear, clevite bearings, haisley treated rods, mahle pistons flycut compression after cuts should be about 14.8, Z cut rings, Hamilton 194/220, hd pushrods, retainers, springs, port and polished exhaust side of head. Now my question is what for fuel system? I know I know before everybody starts saying that p word that is in the future once i recoup from this investment. But for now i am going to be putting a hot rod pump i got laying around on it. But the real question is what for injectors? I am a dealer for Duckys i have put a lot of his stuff in a lot of different trucks and am curious what to go with VCO, SAC 6 hole 7 hole?

Back