Long time reader first post

CHDiesel

I've spent years on a lot of forums reading and learning. But never contributing.

Use to be a mechanic and have had a hand in many high hp gas and quite a few mid hp diesels.

Started with an 02 Duramax, making and estimated 700hp. Sold it when I was 19. Now I'm 23 with my 2012 Cummins hoping for 800hp eventually with all your help.

Also I didn't know log in name would be same as username. Can I get some help changing my name please.

Indeed, welcome. I also find myself in the same boat. Lurking and learning if you will.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Long time forum reader

I am trying to post my Introduction on the Introduction Thread / not repling to a previous thread so if I do mess this up. I am sorry well here goes.

I have been reading many truck sites especially when I was figuring out what brand of truck to buy back in 04

I am a retired engineering contractor had lots of toys still have a few But I never had a diesel with a turbo, until my 05 Dodge Cummins 3500 SRW 4x4 with the Nav 5600 6 sp. My truck is low miles for a 05 I bought it new and now have 31K miles on it I live on the Calif coast so my trucks rust out way before the wear out : (

I am fairly mechanical, Now I have a problem with my 05 Dodge truck, So I have joined looking for some suggestions as to where to look under the hood for the problem. Bill

I am trying to post my Introduction on the Introduction Thread / not repling to a previous thread so if I do mess this up. I am sorry well here goes.

I have been reading many truck sites especially when I was figuring out what brand of truck to buy back in 04

I am a retired engineering contractor had lots of toys still have a few But I never had a diesel with a turbo, until my 05 Dodge Cummins 3500 SRW 4x4 with the Nav 5600 6 sp. My truck is low miles for a 05 I bought it new and now have 31K miles on it I live on the Calif coast so my trucks rust out way before the wear out : (

I am fairly mechanical, Now I have a problem with my 05 Dodge truck, So I have joined looking for some suggestions as to where to look under the hood for the problem. Bill
Well, that's strike one, two more and you're gone!

Seriously though, :welcome:to both of you.

And lots of information here, chances are that you have a problem others have had, search can help a ton.

New guy

Hey guys, new to the form. I live out in nazi california and work at west coast diesels. I'm the duramax guy at the shop but dabble in ford and dodges occasionally. I have a 02 duramax and it's currently my daily driver and race truck. Im looking for race parts all the time so I thought I'd join this site!

Back