Wade Moody's S-10 sets new NADM World Record

Congrats to Wade and crew on the great times/passes. All done on a single CP3 pump WOW! More than 50 passes with little to no engine issues. Good Job!
I am sure video will be comming soon. For those of you that has not followed what they have been doing all season, they have made many fast passes already. Nice Job!

97619947.jpg

1ff94499.jpg

8d5a2ec4.jpg

f0e2971a.jpg

46486c7e.jpg

cce3a226.jpg

MRI Raceway, Maryland - 7.94 171mph backed up by 7,87 171mph!
The National Association of Diesel Motorsports is proud to announce this new World Record for Pro Stock Diesel 1/4 mile set by Moody's Duramax that runs CLEAN/Smokeless with a single pump running on #2 diesel!

This breaks the old World Record of 8.062 at 162.66 mph!

Videos to come - Congratulations!:clap::clap::clap:

This happened at an sanctioned event ?
Also...where's the video ?

Swole's thread says it was at a Test and Tune????

Chris

Congrats to Wade and crew on the great times/passes. All done on a single CP3 pump WOW! More than 50 passes with little to no engine issues. Good Job!
I am sure video will be comming soon. For those of you that has not followed what they have been doing all season, they have made many fast passes already. Nice Job!

Really ? How can anyone know that when every other pass has been smoked lights ?

This may have been a fast pass....the others don't count.

AND...a world record from a T&T pass ?
Are you friggin kidding me ?
Since when is that accepted ?

I guess I should note that I'm not trying to argue with NADM or anything like that...I know there's some of that crap going around, I don't care....I'm just curios how a test and tune pass is a record for an organization that wasn't involved?

Chris

I don't care if it is official or whatever or not. It is getting the f$&k down either way.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...... That is why my replies are short and my spelling sucks.

Congrats Wade on your times that is movin man. Just keep at it and give em a run for the money next year.

That is movin out for sure!

Uh I to am curious how you set a world record at a test and tune?

Last edited:
New%252520Picture%252520%2525289%252529.jpg

I posted this in the other thread....it's from the 2011 NADM Drag Racing rules....I guess this makes it legit? An official from NADM would be nice to confirm this, but it looks like all you have to do is make sure someone from NADM is watching?

Chris

I think it is great Wade is getting down the track with some good times!!

As far as a "Record" though??...This is what I posted on Yellowbullet

Wade...

In the 2011 NADM Rules http://runnadm.com/DragRacingRules2011.pdf

It states under "National Record Procedures"

"To help ensure the accuracy and validity, each run must be backed up by a second run within one percent of the new mark at the same event."

The "controlled conditions" means it is "race conditions". Test & Tune is not an "event" or "controlled conditions".

I think the real record we should all be rejoicing is a pro truck went fast... TWICE, and did not explode.:rockwoot:

Back