Social experiment 1.1

I do love how charitable Zach is. And his sales are definitely good deals. He markets his products well.

Don't really know who to vote for.....

Looks like this contest is over haha. Would be interested to see what it will change on his truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for will, he's a good friend and probably the most deserving person on this forum. Some of you don't get to see his behind the scenes but he literally makes that drag truck happen (and his injector side work) out of a one car garage, after his regular job, along with raising a young family. That's impressive folks!

As much as I want this for mine (that the head is off of currently) Will has contributed vastly to the forum.

Junker truck. I've used his thread as a reference several times in my own studies. The guy deserves it for sure

I think nearly everyone who is apart of this forum can concur that Will, in terms of outreach gained from his threads, is probably one of if not the top contributor on this site. His posts are like "Cummins for Dummies" books and they're amazing. I know I've used his stuff time and time again. While our goals are not mutually exclusive, his amount of pictures and details given provide great insight for those who may not know a certain thing otherwise. I think this "junk head" also fits accordingly with his overall demeanor of the truck. He has done lots of things in cheapo ways many of us would never think about doing.

Again, kudos to you Zach for giving back. Hamilton will always have my business when it comes to valvetrain components and plus, who can deny a suave Texan businessman?

I think nearly everyone who is apart of this forum can concur that Will, in terms of outreach gained from his threads, is probably one of if not the top contributor on this site. His posts are like "Cummins for Dummies" books and they're amazing. I know I've used his stuff time and time again. While our goals are not mutually exclusive, his amount of pictures and details given provide great insight for those who may not know a certain thing otherwise. I think this "junk head" also fits accordingly with his overall demeanor of the truck. He has done lots of things in cheapo ways many of us would never think about doing.

Again, kudos to you Zach for giving back. Hamilton will always have my business when it comes to valvetrain components and plus, who can deny a suave Texan businessman?

Couldn't have said it better myself Chris! :clap:

Back