2009 Work Stock rules WS

I'm starting to remember why I quit posting on this site... it's not worth the bs to ask a simple question, at least not in open forum.

I'm starting to remember why I quit posting on this site... it's not worth the bs to ask a simple question, at least not in open forum.

You ever think about the question thats being asked is the reason?? Its all harmless bs thats all. One of those 2 will be on here to help you out man. They are someone that knows something. :blahblah1:

Payouts for Work Stock for this year - yes payouts! This is a street truck class.

1st -$125, 2nd - $90, 3rd - $50

At every event where Work Stock is run!

Sorry I missed this. Send Navy Chief a pm is the best way to get questions answered. Real questions are easy to miss with 2 tones unhelpful nonsense covering them up all the time.

The question: Is a P-pump 1st gen legal?

The rule says:

Work Stock

Fuel Injection Pump: The fuel injection pump is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM engine model-specific pump only. The use of multiple high-pressure common-rail fuel pumps is prohibited. Powerstroke engines with a single factory turbo may utilize a second HPOP. Pumps from different years in the same engine model may be interchanged.

F.

Chief will be here soon.

Yes, just like a p pumped 24 valve will be as well Im sure. Why does it have to be picked apart on stupid questions? Were talking work stock here! Lets face it, nobody is going to win with a 35 on their truck regarless of the pump. Only trucks that actually need to be checked for is dual cp3s and stock chargers. Nothing else really matters other than safety. But thats just my opinion.

Time to put this to bed!! Show up with a 24 valve that has been P-pumped, I call you modified and you will be required to pull as such. First gens(12 valves) had a P-pump, and those will be called as good in WS. If your rig din't come with it originally then it don't fly.

Regards

Eric

They wouldn't make rules if they didn't matter...

Whats the official word on this? (from someone who would know, please) Seems to me that it would fly under the injection pump rules, but some might try an argue it's not "stock appearing"

NO P-pumped 24 valves in WS.:umno: That is the official word!!!!

Eric

1st Gen Dodge Ram's had VE Pumps they DID NOT HAVE P-7100 Inline Bosch Pumps. Inline pumps were not on our 12 valves untill the second Gen's came out in 94'. So if u put a P on a 1st gen motor and as we know it was not a factory option that would not be stock, but I am not the official.........
Brandon

Last edited:
1st Gen Dodge Ram's had VE Pumps they DID NOT HAVE P-7100 Inline Bosch Pumps. Inline pumps were not on our 12 valves untill the second Gen's came out in 94'. So if u put a P on a 1st gen motor and as we know it was not a factory option that would not be stock, but I am not the official.........
Brandon

You are correct!! I have too many irons in the fire here this AM. but i will reiterate, no p-pumped 24 valves in WS.

Back