09 Membership?

How do you want us to "re-up" our membership?

Don't get in too much of a hurry.....

Did anyone else get their 2008 membership card today?(January 7th, 2009)

attachment.php

Disclaimer: I really do like NADM and look forward to 09, and I like gene too sometimes. This just makes me laff!!:hehe:

Attachments

• nadm.gif
    nadm.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 155
Don't get in too much of a hurry.....

Did anyone else get their 2008 membership card today?(January 7th, 2009)

attachment.php

Disclaimer: I really do like NADM and look forward to 09, and I like gene too sometimes. This just makes me laff!!:hehe:

Saved that one for later use.... Very nice LOL

LMAO!!

This is what happens when you put every dime into purses, the membership cards go out late.

Computer glich on the cards, sorry, we won't yell at Carrie too much she's too cute and her husband Dave M is too big and mean LOLLOLLOL

The one with Gene is funny I agree with you Timbo - Ill also keep that one!

Please let me take full responsibility for the '08 cards getting out so late - it is completely my mistake - and I apologize to all of you for the mix-up. We are currently working very hard to get the 2009 season started and can't wait for the first event. I am working on a new card for the 2009 season, and hope that all you sweet, sweet guys out there will forgive my little slip-up and stop giving me a hard time!! You all are gonna get me in hot water with Gene! (and who wants to be in hot water with Gene!) Just kidding! Again, I take full responsibility and am so sorry for the slip-up - I know you all will be signing up for the awesome 2009 season coming up!!!

Please let me take full responsibility for the '08 cards getting out so late - it is completely my mistake - and I apologize to all of you for the mix-up. We are currently working very hard to get the 2009 season started and can't wait for the first event. I am working on a new card for the 2009 season, and hope that all you sweet, sweet guys out there will forgive my little slip-up and stop giving me a hard time!! You all are gonna get me in hot water with Gene! (and who wants to be in hot water with Gene!) Just kidding! Again, I take full responsibility and am so sorry for the slip-up - I know you all will be signing up for the awesome 2009 season coming up!!!

One question, how big of a bribe would it take to have Gene's card "customized" a bit?? :evil

I feel your pain... Gene got a hold of me recently :badidea: :) j/k Gene..

Thanks for what you do... I'm sure it can get confusing :clap:

Im a little confused, i paid for a 08 membership.. recieved nothing but a card in 09 so I got no discounts when pulling or magazines or anything... will my membership transfer to 09 for free.... im not complaining just wondering what the point of sending them out even was?

I don't even have a card, and you guys are complaining about getting them late!?!?
Outlaw we got your email, wrong answer coming shortly...

Back