Cummins F150 all cleaned up!

EasternAggie

Back from the dead!
Finally got the truck cleaned up and some new pics taken. Still needs a roll pan and a new set of tail lights.

DSCN0695_zps8cb10ee1.jpg

DSCN0704_zps63482966.jpg

DSCN0697_zps328f1355.jpg

DSCN0705_zps95ad89b6.jpg

660aed0b-7017-4ea8-bda9-3b5b25791aaf_zpscd7e594b.jpg

what other plans you have for it? i saw that you put in the soundproofing

Honestly? Well here is my list :hehe:

Body
Roll pan
New taillights

Suspension/Underbody
Redo the frame (clean, undercoat, and strengthen it)
Built 9" Ford rear end
Something on the front axle. Maybe a straight axle.
New driveshafts
Another 2" drop in the rear. Needs leveled out more

Powertrain
Goerend 47RH (billet shafts, full manual valvebody)
New engine (which I have now in my inventory :D)
188/220 cam
Billet pushrods
Ported head
Hamilton valvesprings with billet keeper/retainers
S363 and S480 compounds
SteedSpeed manifold with external gate
Benched P7100 with 5k GSK
Intercooler
I'm sure I'm forgetting something in this area but that's most of it.

Interior
Been thinking about leather bucket seats. Kind of a black and blue mix to match my interior.

Wheels/tire
Drag radials for the rear
Wheels for the drag radials

That's a super clean truck man.cant wait to see it run and how it looks when your finished.second the bay pics.

Honestly? Well here is my list :hehe:

Body
Roll pan
New taillights

Suspension/Underbody
Redo the frame (clean, undercoat, and strengthen it)
Built 9" Ford rear end
Something on the front axle. Maybe a straight axle.
New driveshafts
Another 2" drop in the rear. Needs leveled out more

Powertrain
Goerend 47RH (billet shafts, full manual valvebody)
New engine (which I have now in my inventory :D)
188/220 cam
Billet pushrods
Ported head
Hamilton valvesprings with billet keeper/retainers
S363 and S480 compounds
SteedSpeed manifold with external gate
Benched P7100 with 5k GSK
Intercooler
I'm sure I'm forgetting something in this area but that's most of it.

Interior
Been thinking about leather bucket seats. Kind of a black and blue mix to match my interior.

Wheels/tire
Drag radials for the rear
Wheels for the drag radials

Damn you have it all planned out! Sounds like a good list man! Keep up the great work.

I just buy things as i think of them. Making a list and adding it up makes me realize how poor i am! Haha

Damn you have it all planned out! Sounds like a good list man! Keep up the great work.

I just buy things as i think of them. Making a list and adding it up makes me realize how poor i am! Haha

Yeah I know what you mean, it will definitely be a few years before that list is ever completed :lolly:

I've been a full-time college student for the entire duration of this project, so hopefully once I get a real job this summer, the project will get a kick in the butt as well

Looks good. Any pics of engine bay?

That's a super clean truck man.cant wait to see it run and how it looks when your finished.second the bay pics.

Thanks guys. The engine bay isn't anything special, just a plain 12 valve with painted valve covers, intake horn, etc. And don't forget all the jimmy rigging LOL

DSCN0618.jpg

Once I start building the other engine to put in this truck the engine bay will start improving. Probably try to clean up a lot of the mess that is in there now to complement the new engine that will be going in.

i may have over looked it but what upgrades have you done to the front suspension? looks like a very well put together max fuel mileage machine.

I have a 93 f150 that was handed down to my from my dad when he passed. This is kind of my plan, to put a cr in it. Might even get started if someone buys my race truck,, lol

I like it!! :clap:

Under the hood looks just as nice man.that blue really pops

Thanks guys :Cheer:

i may have over looked it but what upgrades have you done to the front suspension? looks like a very well put together max fuel mileage machine.

Originally coil springs from a diesel F250, now some aftermarket F250 coil springs. Thinking about doing coil-over shocks as well to give it that little bit of extra lift in the front.

Is that fire wall modifications I see ? Looks great I want one :Cheer:

Courtesy of your local 4lb shop hammer :D

Nothing too major, just knocked in to where the valve train of #6 cylinder could be accessed easier.

I have a 93 f150 that was handed down to my from my dad when he passed. This is kind of my plan, to put a cr in it. Might even get started if someone buys my race truck,, lol

I really thought about swapping in a CR one day. I wanted EFI Live, better spooling and street manners. But then I thought of how simple the truck is right now, and how much more of a headache it could become, and have just about decided against it. I like my cheap injectors.

After our starting on diesel bombers and now here, I've never seen the truck until now.
I give you props sir! That is very clean. I like the subtle touches and the simple things. You coming to Tulsa this weekend?

After our starting on diesel bombers and now here, I've never seen the truck until now.
I give you props sir! That is very clean. I like the subtle touches and the simple things. You coming to Tulsa this weekend?

Thanks Rick!

Man, I didn't even know anything was going on this weekend. I might have tried, but with college finals coming up this next week, life has been hectic. Crap, I didn't even make it to Stillwater for Calf Fry this year. I'm hoping to make it to at least couple of events this year, at the very least the world finals in Ennis. Once I get the career going and college over this summer, my schedule should be somewhat more flexible.

Thanks Rick!

Man, I didn't even know anything was going on this weekend. I might have tried, but with college finals coming up this next week, life has been hectic. Crap, I didn't even make it to Stillwater for Calf Fry this year. I'm hoping to make it to at least couple of events this year, at the very least the world finals in Ennis. Once I get the career going and college over this summer, my schedule should be somewhat more flexible.

Ah that's understood man. Just remember if you get bored, it's just a short drive to Tulsa for a great cause.

Back