07-15 6.7 Cummins High Pressure Fuel Kit

Dallas @ HSM

Rookie Monster
6.7 dual fuelers are finally available!

These kits feature a true dual feed setup that allows maximum fuel delivery whether you use a stock CP3 in the kit or a modified pump.

We also paid special attention to pump location that allowed the use of many aftermarket intakes and doesn't require you to replace the upper radiator hose making the install quick and easy.

Please visit the link below or give us a call if you have any further questions.

http://hs-motorsports.com/fueling/13-15-cummins-6-7l-dual-high-pressure-fuel-kit.html

Made in the USA

Attachments

• img_0412b-2.jpg
    img_0412b-2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Pulley Blue.jpg
    Pulley Blue.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Pulley Red.jpg
    Pulley Red.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • Pulley Black.jpg
    Pulley Black.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Any installed pics. I am close to buying a dual cp3 setup. This has sparked my interest. Ecspecially if the factory upper radiator hose stays.

Dallas can you confirm that this design will not interfere with the dual radiator/y-spliced radiator hose that came on the 2014 models?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dallas can you confirm that this design will not interfere with the dual radiator/y-spliced radiator hose that came on the 2014 models?

That's correct buddy! We built the kit around that on a '13 model with the same setup.

Not saying it in a bad way, I like the layout. Do yall think it's good to advertise as the only dual feed kit though? ATS has had a kit do the same.

Anyways as I said Lavon originally built out his dual cp3 kit custom so the pump sat lower. Obviously many things are from from OEM fitment, but this looks almost identical to his layout. There's a better pic in a thread floating around from when he built them originally, but here's this one.

2015dpc-2000-dodge-ram-2500-6.7l-cummins-diesel-swap-twin-turbo-engine.jpg

Not saying it in a bad way, I like the layout. Do yall think it's good to advertise as the only dual feed kit though? ATS has had a kit do the same.

Anyways as I said Lavon originally built out his dual cp3 kit custom so the pump sat lower. Obviously many things are from from OEM fitment, but this looks almost identical to his layout. There's a better pic in a thread floating around from when he built them originally, but here's this one.

2015dpc-2000-dodge-ram-2500-6.7l-cummins-diesel-swap-twin-turbo-engine.jpg

As far as the dual feed description, this is what it says when I read it: "Unlike most dual pump kits on the market, our kit features a TRUE dual rail feed solution."

This reminds me of how Lavon fabbed his dual cp3 setup....

Dude, just shut the hell up. Lavon wasn't the first to put the pump there. Neither was Fleece. Not to mention neither of them sell kits. You haven't caught anything here, you've just crapped up a sponsor's thread.

I'm not sure who this blackmega3500 guy is but he apparently has an issue with me and/or H&S Motorsports. He continually has something negative to say about everything I post. Perhaps, instead of assuming a handful of negative things about our product, you head back to your sad, miserable life until you can learn to act like an adult.

I'm not sure who this blackmega3500 guy is but he apparently has an issue with me and/or H&S Motorsports. He continually has something negative to say about everything I post. Perhaps, instead of assuming a handful of negative things about our product, you head back to your sad, miserable life until you can learn to act like an adult.

:Cheer:

Anything in the pipeline for 5.9 kits?

That's Rick's truck and a Fleece cp3 bracket FWIW
Thanks! It's a great fitment, and was glad to see the relocation like this.

Dude, just shut the hell up. Lavon wasn't the first to put the pump there. Neither was Fleece. Not to mention neither of them sell kits. You haven't caught anything here, you've just crapped up a sponsor's thread.

Who gives a $hit, my point was I like the style.... holy crap there's alot of dudes about to start their period in this thread!

When was anything negative said about anyone?!

I'm glad yall are making this kit as its a great solution

As a matter of fact back when H&S tuning was relevant for the 6.7 I loved it!

I have only commented to your observation on the sxe369 in a different thread which was different from my observation.

Back