Best guess on hp and boost pressure

et121314

Hey guys. Looking for some input on what I'm making or potentially making in my pull truck. I'm new to pulling and just want to see if I'm n the ballpark.
I'm going to start out in 2.6 Just curious what boost pressures I need to be seeing and what honor should make. I don't have a dyno close by that will allow a diesel on it

The truck is a reg cab long bed 2500 dodge. Weighing 8000.

The engine is a 1994 12v out of a manual truck. The mods include.
14mm studs and fire ringed head with a valve job.
It has a block gurdle. The crank is stock but polished.
Stock rods.
Fly cut marine pistons (std bore)
Dual heavy valve springs
A mild cam. Hamilton. Not sure if the grind.
Shied 12mm pump with dual feed lines full cut dvs 5k gal quick rate cam
.120 lines feeding ddp dual feed 5x18's
Air is coming through dual entry front intake (built like a runner )
Air to water with ice box
Stainless s465.5 with t4 .90 hot side
Aem water injection

Power goes to the ground through a gorend 47rh with all billet internals and a billet 3disk converter to a Dana 70 front and Dana 80 rear with Yukon lockers and 4.10 gears to 35 1250's on duals and singles on front.

If your just getting into pulling why jump into one of the most.competitive classes? Why not start with 2.5. A turbo change and air/air and your there.. as far as HP/boost goes that depends on alot of things.. but from you habe listed prolly in the 700-750 ball park depending on timing.. but your gping to be wayyyyy under powerd. So mst go pull and have fun and meet new guys

I'm pulling Carolina pullers. It's ppl rules and allowing water injection. The only reason I'm going 2.6 is the 2.5 class is crazy big here. Usually 15-20 trucks and there's usually only 2 maby 3 2.6. I bought the truck built and it pulled 3.0 up north. In a series in New England. What housing would y'all suggest to open it up some. 1.10. 1.30 ? I have a t6 manifold that came with it.

Must be running a drop box to accommodate a Dana 70 front unless that was a typo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back