Cummins powered Oliver tractor vids.

wish i could find video but soem local boys are big into olivers here and have several different build ups one has a detroit bus motor in it and the other i think is same but has twin turbos on it ,.

yes sir thats them. lol I not real sure something pretty strong i was wanting to pull it wanting to run in the 800 hp range .

What sort of weight classes are you wanting to run in?

sweet,i want to build a 12v oliver puller bad.what are you using for a clutch setup in that thing?

A beefed up version of a White 2-180 13" 2 disc. Smooth as glass and zero noise. One is going in my truck this winter.

The tractor is on the borderline of needing more clutch.

I was thinkin 10500 or like a 9000

At that weight your simplest and strongest option would be a 1950-T. They have manual brakes, a hydraulic unit and pto unit are optional, and the power steeing motor can be run off the dodge or similar steering pump.

Any of the Whites and 55 series Olivers are gonna have hydraulic brakes, a closed center steering motor, and some other inconvienent/unnecessary odds and ends.

At that weight your simplest and strongest option would be a 1950-T. They have manual brakes, a hydraulic unit and pto unit are optional, and the power steeing motor can be run off the dodge or similar steering pump.

Any of the Whites and 55 series Olivers are gonna have hydraulic brakes, a closed center steering motor, and some other inconvienent/unnecessary odds and ends.

ok I see never thought of that ,you know of any sitting around, I have to ask josh and scott there always findn stuff everywhere. I have a 1155 sitting here that I use to pull was thinking about putting a 5.9 in it put side shields on it an renumbering it 1105 put perkins markings onit lol. whats the rules for motor swaps up your way.

I don't know of anything offhand, between the pullers and collectors everthings getting harder to find.

Putting a straightshaft in is no problem.

There's not many engine swap rules around here. Everyone does it, nobody really complains.

hello im new to this site and iv been reading alot of your post on your oliver 1655 and im wanting to build an oliver with a cummins but i really dont know what to look for to start out with.im looking to run 8000lbs to 10000lbs classes we can run 2600 to 3000 rpms and have to have a working pto , do you have some ideas to maybe help get started on looking for a tractor? any help would be great thanks

hello im new on here and not sure if im responding the right way or not . i sent you a message yesterday about oliver tractor and was wondering if you got it

why-you-no-answer.jpg

Garrett

Here is my son on a friends 1650. Local class is called 6,000lb Classic Modified, Mostly gas engines in the class but you can run a 2.3 limited turbo 5.9.

216869_194046787321753_100001492990162_522393_5629036_n.jpg

Limited to 26-3000 rpm and 8-10000lb may be a bit challenging depending on what your competition is, big cube Deere and IH engines sure have a advantage over a 5.9 with those rules and weight.

But to answer your question, at that weight a 1800 would be great. I'd make sure its a later one with the pressure lube rear end. Working pto is not a problem. A 1800 can be lightened up to about 6500 if some lighter classes pop up.

How did you send me a message? I haven't seen one pop up anywhere.

0liver/cummins

thanks for responding im new on here and still figuring it all out . ya about the JD & IH i didnt know if i could run with them or not but im going to reseach 1 more year and then see what im going to do . im a JD man but i like the oliver and cummins and would like something different . thank you

Back