Nice to see this

Looks like I'm going to be running my billet wheeled s468 Monday and Tuesday hooks should be interesting on what happens I'm guessing broken axles but who knows also have a open pull Saturday and plenty of axles so should be good I'm also going to pull some weight and possibly add some fuel hopefully stay on top the charger to make top five.

first hook with my 02 no blocks and a 24" hitch
_TJA5497.jpg

once we all get back together and running we need to all meet up at an even and put on one heck of a show... Thoughts??

That would be great if we could have them running at same time.I'm game.
As soon as I win the lottery LOL
Dale

Ran across the vid from that hook the other day still on my camera... talk about a 8 second ride lol.

Damm near like a bull ride.I wish we had the video from Owensville when she caught fire.I will definitely admit it it was little scary when I seen the fire through the lexon firewall.Many thanks to Lynn and Vance for putting the fire out.Going to let Lynn tell how they put it out.:clap:LOL

Dale

Shew that vid got lost bc my friends phone wiped out... We were blowing our lungs out trying to get her put out but wasnt to bad.. bad enough tho..

So you could say there was alot of hot air blowing.:ft:
Thank goodness you guys are in shape having alot of lung capacity.
Dale

Back