exhibition runs

Gay.....:lolly:

How much money we talking availible for this race?

Wade, go to the tracks website and read the payout structure for the Gamblers race. I think he is paying 100% of the tech cards. So now it's gonna be about how much money is involved? I thought you just wanted to come down to a nice warm place and beat the chit out of your truck and impress people, now you are worried about money!!!!! WTF?

Wade, go to the tracks website and read the payout structure for the Gamblers race. I think he is paying 100% of the tech cards. So now it's gonna be about how much money is involved? I thought you just wanted to come down to a nice warm place and beat the chit out of your truck and impress people, now you are worried about money!!!!! WTF?

Ah gary, step back for a few monents, get a few breaths of air......OK pal.

Never said thats what it was about, but like anything else that requirers a 2000 mile round trip the "money" potential is nice to know. why do you think every track and event in the nation gas wise posts it's purse payout.

on another note, Do you know how much money it cost to opperate this truck? Do you know what it cost to build....It cost massive amounts of money. so there is some importance on that subject.

i dont think i was out of line simply asking about the payout...i thought we were having a conversation.

double bulbing not allowed? is this new? it is exactly what happened a few years ago to make me bring this story up, and its not about me, or my truck, or my ability to build one. just highlighting a story of a race, that was technically won in this fashion.

double bulbing not allowed? is this new? it is exactly what happened a few years ago to make me bring this story up, and its not about me, or my truck, or my ability to build one. just highlighting a story of a race, that was technically won in this fashion.

Did I say it wasn't allowed? No...so you better be able to come up on the chargers quick...just in case the guy next to you is a dick.

Most guys at that level would be courteous to the other driver to promote good fair competition...do they have to, nope.

Chris

you hit it right on the head, guy in question is a dick, and a chicken ****, locked himself in his truck after the race LOL, when it came to trophy time for him to get his, everyone walked away! talk about a laugh......

Ah gary, step back for a few monents, get a few breaths of air......OK pal.

Never said thats what it was about, but like anything else that requirers a 2000 mile round trip the "money" potential is nice to know. why do you think every track and event in the nation gas wise posts it's purse payout.

on another note, Do you know how much money it cost to opperate this truck? Do you know what it cost to build....It cost massive amounts of money. so there is some importance on that subject.

i dont think i was out of line simply asking about the payout...i thought we were having a conversation.

Wade, you don't know me very well at all. I was just bustin your chops dude, just load your truck up and come on down to Bradenton and we will have a Xanax together. As far as the Gambler race all I can tell you for sure is it is 100% payback on the tech cards. I would love for you to bring the truck, but if you can't well I understand. I DO know what things cost, just before you bought your S-10 I had walked away from buying the very same truck. gary

Wade, you don't know me very well at all. I was just bustin your chops dude, just load your truck up and come on down to Bradenton and we will have a Xanax together. As far as the Gambler race all I can tell you for sure is it is 100% payback on the tech cards. I would love for you to bring the truck, but if you can't well I understand. I DO know what things cost, just before you bought your S-10 I had walked away from buying the very same truck. gary

A pink s-10 would look better than a pink dodge....:poke::Cheer:

Back