Any one looking for a sponsor?

jsf350

any one looking for a sponsor for the super street race? We can sponsor your truck!
let me know
thanks

Been following your build on IDP Joel. Going to make a super street racer lucky to have you guys as a sponsor!

thanks guys- things didnt work out as planned for this super street race- so it was talked about helping others

Y'all going to Hunnewell this year? I might come back out this year. I seem to be there every other year. First with the black 06 lifted powerstroke and 2 years ago with the Silver 08 powerstroke.

Just wondering what kind of truck you are looking to sponsor and what the conditions are. I try to get up to Lebanon Valley Dragway once a week during the summer to improve my reaction times. I have a 2006 Dodge 3500 4x4 Mega Cab that runs 12.4s on #2. Just wondering what the deal is. Thanks.

Just wondering what kind of truck you are looking to sponsor and what the conditions are. I try to get up to Lebanon Valley Dragway once a week during the summer to improve my reaction times. I have a 2006 Dodge 3500 4x4 Mega Cab that runs 12.4s on #2. Just wondering what the deal is. Thanks.

This for the florida race at this moment right now- there maybe be more in the future.

my dd runs 11.3 on fuel
and the drag (pro street) was 10.5 last year

Ben is reading all the posts and hes the top guy to make the decisions.

I think this is worded wrong. We are not looking to sponsor someone but would offer up our paid entry to someone who will actually be able to make it.
Back surgery and being extremely busy at the shop has caused us to not be able to make it.
Thanks, Ben

Back