running rough win its started

WC 6.0

My 05 is s urgeing win it starts up win you hit the gas you can hear it the rpms don't jump very much but it sounds like it's missing and after I hit the highway and put my good in it it stops any ideas what might be wrong just had the egr taken off ?

might be air in oil how many miles since egr taken off was oil cooler done also possibly ficm connections could many things. But use of punctuation would help in reading the post and understanding your issues.

might be air in oil how many miles since egr taken off was oil cooler done also possibly ficm connections could many things. But use of punctuation would help in reading the post and understanding your issues.
No offense, but reread your first sentence.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Jokes aside, it does help to add a little punctuation so the people here can help you better.

Last edited:
My 05 is s urgeing win it starts up win you hit the gas you can hear it the rpms don't jump very much but it sounds like it's missing and after I hit the highway and put my good in it it stops any ideas what might be wrong just had the egr taken off ?

Must still be running well enough, since you're winning.

Back