Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2022, 08:01 PM   #1
Diesel92

Name: Diesel92
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
6.7 cummins tuning

I have a 2014 ram that I just swapped from a 68 to a nv5600. I'm using warp tuning software to tune it. It has an s366 for air and stock fuel. Now I already did the recovery file and set up my own tune. However for some reason the truck doesn't fuel hard at all. No matter were I put duration. I've went through all the limiters and they are either off or the whole way up. It makes good rail pressure the whole time. All temp and pressure sensors are reading normal. I raised the accelerator 1 map torque request and that helped a little. Turn air fuel control off. Then did a data log and found the engine load request never goes past 70 percent. Even at 100 percent pedal. Most of the time it's under 30 percent demanded load. So does anyone know how the ecu on this engine determines load demand? Could my issue be maf related as far as air flow tables? And how does the ecu use the air flow table in warp tuning? Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by Diesel92; 01-01-2022 at 08:03 PM.

Closed Thread