48re trouble

Donlin

My '06 3500 was having issues shifting from 1st to 2nd (taking it's own sweet time) I changed the Gov sol and transducer and now it will not go to 1st but starts off in 2nd and hit the other gears just fine. I think it already had the bigger solenoid, but the replacement was stock. I use this truck to pull building kits and need it in top order...help, lol

I am in southeast Iowa. I don't understand what location has to do with helping by giving input on what the problem could be.

Well, you have one of the best tranny men in existence in St. Lucas, IA, Goerend Transmission, (563) 778-2719.

I am in southeast Iowa. I don't understand what location has to do with helping by giving input on what the problem could be.

Well, you have one of the best tranny men in existence in St. Lucas, IA, Goerend Transmission, (563) 778-2719.

And now you know why posting where you're located can help with a nearby reputable shop recommendation.

I'll mention this to my cousin. He got this 3500 with trans issue. The previous owner mentioned the trans may need a service. We'll just finish installing the new rotors and mud tires on the Wrangler this week and we'll take her in.

Back