I hate money

lnimmo77

Search never works
I've been on cummins forum for about a year, and about maxed out their expertise. I came here to have you guys help me get rid of the rest of my money.:snoop:

Welcome to the best diesel money pit ever! LOL

For help spending the green faster, why don't fill in your sig so we have an idea of what you already have?:st:

Welcome to the best diesel money pit ever! LOL

For help spending the green faster, why don't fill in your sig so we have an idea of what you already have?:st:
I would, but I don't want local people knowing what I'm up to this winter... :ylsuper: I will PM someone and let them know specifics if I have a question pertaining to my setup.

So with a random username and no location listed you're worried about local people knowing what you're up to?
That makes sense....

So with a random username and no location listed you're worried about local people knowing what you're up to?
That makes sense....

Hey toolbag, look at the post above.... Does it look like people are searching for info on me. Hmm, it's almost like I pull against that guy at fairs. I swear the more posts someone has the harder their @ss gets. :kick:

Last edited:
Hey toolbag, look at the post above.... Does it look like people are searching for info on me. Hmm, it's almost like I pull against that guy at fairs. I swear the more posts someone has the harder their @ss gets. :kick:

hahahahhaaha:bang

sure-- ur asss will still get schooled on CF:bow:

Couldn't help but notice he also has his signature filled out. Just sayin...

So I read the posts about 6 times now...who was looking for info on you? I can't find where anyone did....probably because you're just another Cummins Forum retard that we really don't give a damn about;)

Chris

Holy cat piss. :doh:

Back