Head studs

Mooring Product

I just don't care
HELP!

I have an 03 with a preditor in it. The truck is puking up coolant with the 100hp mode. Jr over at Speed and Truck told me to contact Domingo about putting studs in. My question is does the puking come from my heads lifting of from the preditor programer? Some say it caused by Preditor and to install the SCT. Whats your thought?.

Thanks Peter
Pompano Beach

Peter,

Many will say that the preditor is the cause of your problems. Some have not had issues and are happy but I feel that a custom tuned SCT is the best for the 6.0. Let us know if you need an SCT or a set of head studs.

If you're puking that bad...you need the studs now.
Then get rid of the Predator and get the SCT.

Domingo will definetly fix you up...he did mine and many others here too.

Mooring Product said:
HELP!
My question is does the puking come from my heads lifting of from the preditor programer? Some say it caused by Preditor and to install the SCT. Whats your thought?.

Thanks Peter
Pompano Beach

Both,
I think the factory design is flawed, but the Pred makes it that much worse.
Get the studs, upgrade to SCT and live happy.
Since you are thinking about having DJ turn the wrenches, you might as well have him build you a kick a$$ tune while you are there

Thanks for the help. I'm tring to figure out a budget for my upgrades. I also want to do exhaust. How do I get in touch with Domingo? Hey UNBROKEN are you in S. Florida? I think I saw your truck on 95.

Thanks again

Thanks awesome service

DJ you have a greatest wife. Thanks for calling yesterday to give the price on the studs and SCT unit. I can't wait to have you do the job. My wife is ready any day know to have our second boy so I need to wait a couple weeks. Can't have our new born going home in a rental. He needs some diesel in the lungs.

Studs and a crazy toon...holy crap I can't wait.

Thanks again

Thank you. That is so sweet.

I've told him too - but he argues with me :bang

Congratulations to you, your wife and your baby and bless your new bundle of joy.

Let us know when you are ready.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back