2wd pull Help!!!

Hey thanks guys!!! and i do have trac bars, just got to build a bump stops and weight racks. Thank you for the help fellers!

oldestof11, did you get my pm?

No sir, I did not. :(

If you an SAFELY do it, raise the rear of the truck by the frame and put stops in it there. This lets the rear springs unload and let the axle shift down. That means more hitch height.

If you put them on when the truck is sitting level, it will not go down any further.

The whole idea is to put a stop (usually a huge bolt. Nut are welded to a plate. The plate is bolted to the frame.) between the axle and frame. Basically making it a rigid rear end without the springs helping. 100% of the weight is on the axle.

Make sense???

What have you been up to there stranger.

Dale

Dale work, Work and more work lol ive been so busy i aint had time to spell my name lol which is hard to beilve for florida right now. I finally got me a old 12 va im going to start to tow with. Nothing new really lol. You got anything for a 12va that u wanna part ways with? How have you been sir.

p.s i need to get your number again i got a company phone and lost all my contacts

Back