Nhrda finals Ennis TX. Sep. 15-17

Don't know if the odss guys will go, but has any one been following that. Found it kind of neat, but there was a few old members from here racing at rocky top shoot out. Based off of Josh McCormick's videos. He interviewed a guy, that was back on here posting not to long ago. His avatar is his silver ex cab long bed 12v (I don't remember his name here), but he representing a comp d sticker. A few others that were old timers from here, were featured as well I think

Don't know if the odss guys will go, but has any one been following that. Found it kind of neat, but there was a few old members from here racing at rocky top shoot out. Based off of Josh McCormick's videos. He interviewed a guy, that was back on here posting not to long ago. His avatar is his silver ex cab long bed 12v (I don't remember his name here), but he representing a comp d sticker. A few others that were old timers from here, were featured as well I think
That's Mark Harris out of TN. He has the 97 ECLB to match my 96. We were both KYDTR members when we were kids.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Can't. Got a band gig at the county fair on Saturday. I thought the NHRDA folded up?

Nope.
But, This confused me a little.
I received a call awhile back asking if we'd be interested in helping (sponsor) an upcoming event at Keystone raceway, but never heard anything back, nor did I see anything on their schedule for that track. :redx:

Randy still running this? I thought it folded many years ago...I may wonder our there for old times sake. I'm still there most weekends anyways, there or Xtreme Raceway

If I read correctly, they had just a few events this year, with Ennis being the last for the year. They wanted to see how it went, then plan for next year if they will add more events, keep it like this year, or just shut the doors again.

I’m heading out there just to get away and see what shows up. Hoping they keep it going!

Back