1000 hp

Jason, I was on my phone, not my computer. Makes typing things out a bit more difficult, plus I don't have a spell check like you. You also wanted to use quotation marks, not apostrophes, if you really want to get technical.

You will also need plenty of stickers, some neon lights, a wing, and a 12" tip, for 1000hp. Please don't put your fake "spelling bee champion" sticker on though.
Last I heard, you didn't even have a truck yet StrokerSmoker.

feelmecummin said:
Jason, I was on my phone, not my computer. Makes typing things out a bit more difficult, plus I don't have a spell check like you. You also wanted to use quotation marks, not apostrophes, if you really want to get technical.

You will also need plenty of stickers, some neon lights, a wing, and a 12" tip, for 1000hp. Please don't put your fake "spelling bee champion" sticker on though.
Last I heard, you didn't even have a truck yet StrokerSmoker.

Heh, that single quote (as it's called and used in the programming world) sneaked in there. Sorry, one mistake.

If you can get access to websites like this on your phone, then getting over to Google to use it's search as a spell check is not out of reach. You should be able to recognize which words are wrong if you are somewhat intelligent and check them.

Tho, yeah, doing web stuff on a phone is a talent in of it self that one has to develop to be efficient at. So now as your clarified that I can understand.

I only can have one page open without going to another, then waiting for the original page to be reload. However, mobile internet REALLY comes in handy, and now that I do have it, I'd be lost without it.

feelmecummin said:
I only can have one page open without going to another, then waiting for the original page to be reload. However, mobile internet REALLY comes in handy, and now that I do have it, I'd be lost without it.

Now my new job doesn't require me to be on call 24/7/365. So I don't really need a Sprint EVDO card...... I'm keeping it. I don't need cable at home for massive downloads.

Heck my new job has 10 times the internet speed (Fiber gigE) that my old job has.. It's neat pulling data down at 100Mbit (limited by the client network).

But as far as interneting around, the EVDO card is perfect since all I have it a laptop. I don't even bother with WiFi in places that offer them since I have a mobile 1Mbit link that has been known to pull data down at 2Mbit.

I'm going to snag an Iphone next spring tho. EDGE sucks, but it's better then pulling the laptop out.

Well this thread went off topic, lol. I agree Edge sucks, T Mobile wants like 50 bucks a month for their Edge wireless card for my laptop. No thank you. What's that Sprint card run you?

feelmecummin said:
Well this thread went off topic, lol. I agree Edge sucks, T Mobile wants like 50 bucks a month for their Edge wireless card for my laptop. No thank you. What's that Sprint card run you?

$60 for unlimited.

This off topic thread is more productive off topic then on.

lol, i will have to go to sprint on monday and look into that. Knowing my luck, it isnt available in BFE, Indiana.

feelmecummin said:
Oh and have you played with the iPhone yet? They are wicked.

When my nextel contract is up I'll get one.. but I may just wait until it's 3G cuz EDGE blows, and 3G edge should be usefull.

Back