Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Discount Power Parts.com
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
Larry@DPP

Name: Larry@DPP
Title: 05 Dodge CR DESTROYED!
Member`s Gallery
Midnight Madness Blowout Sale 4-19-08

Guys/Gals,

We are going to do something new and different, we are going to open the business phones and take calls this coming Saturday night from 8PM until at least midnight! This is not just about being open on unusual hours, we are going to be making deals on all parts from intakes to exhaust tips!

I will bump this a few times a day to allow a larger cross section of you to see this, but make sure you spread the word!

4-19-08 8PM till midnight.... or longer!
Call it a fire sale, call it a blow out, call it a tax sale..... just call us!

Tuners, intakes, exhaust, gauges, nerf bars, vent visors, LED tail lights and more!

One line in particular that we are excited to get a special deal on for the weekend is NASTA stainless steel nerf/step bars.

Nasta makes a very nice stainless nerf out of 304 SS, but what makes them unique compared to most all stainless bars out there is that Nasta also makes the brackets and bolts from stainless. When you look at Westin and most comparable stainless bars on trucks you notice the rusting brackets dropping from the truck. With Nasta, 5 years from now the material will look like it did the day you installed them.

We also have a special deal going through the weekend on WESTIN branded products.

We also have a special deal going on Truxedo Bed Covers.

We will have other deals going on, some will be deep, some not so deep.

I am negotiating with IPCW (In Pro Car Wear) for a special deal on LED tail lights and such. IPCW has some sweet lighting options for all makes of trucks.

We will start taking orders on this special today, but we will also open the phones and be back in the shop here Saturday night from AT LEAST 8PM to Midnight Eastern Time tomorow night.

We are doing this because we understand that many forum users do not get a chance during the work day to see these specials. For those of you with busy work schedules and busy family evenings, we are going to be here Saturday to talk to you one on one and make you the deals that you want.

Feel free to call on us today if you have the time.

We are open 9AM-7PM Eastern Time Monday - Thursday
9AM - 5PM Eastern Time Friday
10AM - 5PM Eastern Time Saturday
Closed Sundays.

Like I mentioned, this Saturday the 19th we will be open 8PM until at least midnight!

Give us a call, ask about any product you want. Worst case scenario is that we cant get you where you need to be.... Best case is we can save you money and get you parts shipped out Monday!
AMSoil Home of the 25K Mile Oil Change!
We are your source for hardcore and general use Diesel products. From tuners and intakes to Bed Covers and Push Bars!

Old 04-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
haloman

Name: haloman
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Could you give me an idea of what step bars mount to the body mounts and not the pinch welds. I want to call and get a quote on those but I am not sure which ones to get. This for the 01 in my sig

Old 04-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
Larry@DPP

Member`s Gallery
Haloman,

Nasta Stainless bars mount to the body mounts. Look at the instructions here to see how the installation is performed.
http://www.nastainternational.com/pa...60/76-2060.pdf
We are your source for hardcore and general use Diesel products. From tuners and intakes to Bed Covers and Push Bars!

Old 04-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #4
Larry@DPP

Member`s Gallery
Today is the day! We are taking orders until 5PM, everyone leaves for dinner and a bit of family time and reports back here by 8PM to man the phones. Lets get it done!

Old 04-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #5
Larry@DPP

Member`s Gallery
Its 4PM, One hour befor we will be closing for Dinner and a break. We have Justin, Ross, Patrick, and myself coming in at 8PM to get the phone system going and start taking phone calls!

Old 04-19-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
Larry@DPP

Member`s Gallery
Guys,

We are trying to take the calls as they come, but we are at three salesman. Ross is not here yet.... We have Patrick, Justin and Larry.

If you can not get us to pick up, email us at Sales@DiscountPowerParts.com and we WILL call back! If we can not get to you tonight, leave a number I can get to you with Monday! Keep calling, WE ARE TAKING ORDERS AND DOING THE BEST WE CAN!

Larry

Closed Thread