1000+ hp VP44???

Tcolesanti said:
I agree RacinDuallie, VP technology is going out the door, but I got so fed up with electronics when I screwed around with my 24v, I will never own another electronic truck, even if common rail technology starts making as much power as the p-pumps do.

common rail is where its at, there isnt anyone bustin butt on R&D for the 12valve trucks as far as the aftermarket guys anymore. sucks.

yes sir, not in the same scale and number as for the common rail guys. I am not trying to discount anybodies work I am just saying the GLUT of the aftermarket companies have moved passed the 12v p-pump.

yup, I am looking at an LLY to stay away from any possible injector problems but I think I could live with an LLY :D

This guy is full of s--t. It must be nice to take everyone elses technology and be somewhere were the crowd doesnt know the difference and pull some crap like that. If he were in the US he would just be another truck making smoke. That truck just looks nice. Nothing special.

well there's no info about the motor on his site--I can read a little swedish and I saw nothing givin' any info---jag tror han har a lite problem med hastikraftare matning---sorry I'm not the best in grammar ---but I'd have to agree his engine isn't close to that power level----chris

Well , I'm just glad that there are other country's that sledpull. Excuse my ingnorance but I never really thought to much about it. I love the Quaker State decal in the window.( dont see to many of them) .

JKT , I love the little pullers,think their awesome and how great was the guy who took the pole down and still put the hammer down after doing it.

csutton7 said:
well there's no info about the motor on his site--I can read a little swedish and I saw nothing givin' any info---jag tror han har a lite problem med hastikraftare matning---sorry I'm not the best in grammar ---but I'd have to agree his engine isn't close to that power level----chris

Satan i gatan... :) Jag tror att du får skicka PM på Svenska, annars fattar de andra ingenting. hihi

Well, Since I published this thread, I have got in touch with him via a Swedish dieselforum, and he is changing the VP to a P-pump this spring.. he is also trying to get me into pulling (as I dont want it myself!!?? :)
I don´t think I´m goint o made it the whole season, but maybe a couple of testpulls later this year. It depends of economy and time of course..

For now I´m learning how to drive the new turbo and inj´s smokefree...
and getting used of the new power....
:st:

Back