Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Dyno Forum
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Dyno Forum Discuss Dyno Tuning, and Post those Graphs Here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #141
paint94979

Name: paint94979
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07strokerftw View Post
Look at shawn ellerton's truck? he's at what.. almost 1,100hp? (not sure what it is now that he has a new setup) he is averaging mid 10 second runs and it's a crew cab
You don't know your head from your ass... feel free to not post in this thread at any time

Old 08-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #142
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint94979 View Post
You don't know your head from your ass... feel free to not post in this thread at any time
2nd post and gets kicked in the nutz....

Old 08-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #143
DMS1707

Name: DMS1707
Title: GOING FAST
Member`s Gallery
I think Dmitri's truck a beast but sh!t that trans shifts like garbage or the tcm tune needs some help, but once he figures it out it should run mid to low 10's for sure. The power he's making on the dyno is not real life numbers that would be put down on the track it wouldn't hold,but if it would it would be crazy. Keep it up Dmitri your kickin ace..

ps: your truck is still a clapped out turd lol

New project coming soon!! should be slow

Old 08-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #144
Subman631

Name: Subman631
Member`s Gallery
His dyno numbers are unreal for sure, the fact that the engine is still in one piece is amazing after that much squeeze. I think his weight and the Allison will prevent him from getting into the 9's, even with tons of NOS. How many have ever done it with an Allsion? 2-3, Orange Crush, Trent and maybe Buck before he went to the Duriflite, not sure on Buck. Both the others are light trucks, one a 1/2 ton and We all know what Trent has done to his.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #145
07strokerftw

Name: 07strokerftw
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint94979 View Post
that's mature..

Old 08-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #146
07strokerftw

Name: 07strokerftw
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
so apparently competition diesel cares nothing about it's beginner users and people can't even show a little courtesy to someone that is still trying to learn about this stuff... ignorant asshole

Old 08-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #147
trentnell

Name: trentnell
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subman631 View Post
His dyno numbers are unreal for sure, the fact that the engine is still in one piece is amazing after that much squeeze. I think his weight and the Allison will prevent him from getting into the 9's, even with tons of NOS. How many have ever done it with an Allsion? 2-3, Orange Crush, Trent and maybe Buck before he went to the Duriflite, not sure on Buck. Both the others are light trucks, one a 1/2 ton and We all know what Trent has done to his.

My truck is not that light , i know it looks aweful gutted , but it is what 2-300 less than Max'd Out ? and maybe 1-200 less than Bucks truck ? not trying to stir the **** but every time the alli living is brought up the weight is always the excuss , not saying it would hold in a 7k + lbs truck but a single cab at 6k wouldnt be that hard IMOP , but it would more than likely take a billet hub and probable a refresh mid season , the C2's wont make it a whole year but the rest of the clutch packs could IMOP . Not stiring the **** Ken , just my opinion coming from some one who has been running the setup in question .

01 DMAX 2500 HD , Extreme Prejudice
9.87 @ 143.50 MPH Fuel only @ 6500+ DA

http://Extremeprejudiceracing.com

Under Construction and going bigger than ever

Old 08-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #148
Subman631

Name: Subman631
Member`s Gallery
I forgot Trent what does yours weigh 5500 lbs with you in it? I should have been a bit more specific, not sure what max'd out weighs but you are probably close with your guess of the weight difference, what I should have added was back halfed and 4 linked, for better traction.

Old 08-29-2010, 01:56 AM   #149
SCHOOL BUS

Name: SCHOOL BUS
Title: DLRA T-O
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07strokerftw View Post
so apparently competition diesel cares nothing about it's beginner users and people can't even show a little courtesy to someone that is still trying to learn about this stuff... ignorant asshole
Don't pay attention to that dude. No one else does.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:08 AM   #150
Rustin

Name: Rustin
Title: Let the Beatings Begin!
Member`s Gallery
Once again Congrats Demetri! If I was not Broke down with fuel issues in Bodega Bay, I would have been there to cheer you on! You forgot to call me back? any way Mr. Busy A few of us in Redding are Rooting for you to keep going! See you next year! or the next venue we are close to.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #151
Erska

Name: Erska
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Just want you guys to know that Mika pulled 9.897 and 138mph at quarter mile yesterday... here's the proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkl6v5Cdoxo&feature=sub

Old 09-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #152
duramini2001

Name: duramini2001
Member`s Gallery
hey thanks everyone, sorry its been a while since ive logged on, its been crazy busy at the shop, i cant even even keep up. thanks for all the congrats guys it means alot

Old 09-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #153
duramini2001

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustin View Post
Once again Congrats Demetri! If I was not Broke down with fuel issues in Bodega Bay, I would have been there to cheer you on! You forgot to call me back? any way Mr. Busy A few of us in Redding are Rooting for you to keep going! See you next year! or the next venue we are close to.
yooo whats up man, thank you Sorry about not calling you back, its so crazy busy right now, im building 5 trucks in a row, all motor's and transmissions laying in the shop everywhere ha ha, yeah for sure, im done for the year, so will catch ya in the off season.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #154
duramini2001

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erska View Post
Just want you guys to know that Mika pulled 9.897 and 138mph at quarter mile yesterday... here's the proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkl6v5Cdoxo&feature=sub
i know, that guy is a stud, i wish my truck would pull a time like that, he deserves all the credit he can get, congrats mika

Old 09-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #155
emiller3

Name: emiller3
Member`s Gallery
So your not making it to Kansas ?
Calvins,BT,F1,& Driveway
11.08@127.86mph

02 lb7,sclb,4wd
Waiting on a transplant

Old 09-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #156
BIGRPOWR

Name: BIGRPOWR
Title: SBTTFMF
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duramini2001 View Post
hey thanks everyone, sorry its been a while since ive logged on, its been crazy busy at the shop, i cant even even keep up. thanks for all the congrats guys it means alot
you have a shop? congrats!!
CONTACT US FOR ANYTHING DIESEL RELATED FROM INTAKES TO EXHAUST AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
800-581-8986

Closed Thread