Jetta Turbo Diesel

blackandstacked

certified idiot
After a 17 hour round trip (i worked the night before and made the drive with no sleep) I am the owner of an 86 Jetta factory turbo diesel. I'm pretty sure most of you know me and billy are best friends, and that now the war will be on between his rabbit truck and my jetta. Sad thing is the war will be on and we will both be working on each others vehicle. :lolly: :lolly:

That's great man!

Now you and billy make a trip out west so we can run your two VW's against my Toy

dan

By the time we get through fighting your little Toy won't stand a chance Dan LOL LOL

Bad part is, we both have to get these vehicles running first LOL LOL

It's all good. I'm hoping to sell the Toy and PU that VW Caddy I found and build on it for a bit, then we would have some fun.

dan

The "Inner" circles refer to the Rabbit Pickup as the "Caddy".
And I thought you were all knowing... :poke:

dan

Not THAT all knowing LOL LOL

I'm just a simple sexual intellectual........

Otherwise known as a F'ing know-it-all LOL LOL LOL LOL

Thats great, what IP did you use?
A friend of mine found a (Turbo Diesel) Jetta in a local salvage yard last week.
I was going to try to get over there to get the exhaust manifold and the IP for my next project. He snaged the turbo off it for $70.00.

dan

I used a naturally aspirated pump. today i talked to a guy and then turned the fuel up on the pump.now the little jetta has some zip to it I will find out tomorrow if my turbo pump is any good or not. dropped it off to have it flow tested. The original owner said it was bad but i found a plugged fuel line in the tank.

Back