DJ's fuel system!

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
I'm going to be doing the install on DJ's fel system in the coming weeks. I ordered the kit with the SS braided lines for the look. Planning on doing a complete write up "How to" (DCSpecial style) with pics to boot. Check back soon.

I hope all goes well Tim. I will use your how to as a guide for mine :hehe:
I wish I didn't have to deal with dual alts just to get at the banjo bolts.

Pete,

DJ says you are going to have to file the bracket in the back of the alternator to put the fuel system in. If you need anything during the install just give us a call.

Thanks,
Vivian

Pete do you "need" the dual alt setup? I would think unless its necessary you could convert to a single pretty easy.

Dalpilot said:
Pete do you "need" the dual alt setup? I would think unless its necessary you could convert to a single pretty easy.

I read at TDS that the computer is programmed for dual alts so it's not just a simple removal. That's just what I read, I can't confirm this

The computer does read both alternators and it may throw a code. Why don't you try disconnecting the plug for the second alternator and we'll see what happens.

I'm logged in but this is from DJ.

Thanks,
Vivian

can someone post a weblink to dl's website. been thinking aobut his tunes, and heard a lot about his fuel system. would like to check out what else he has.

Hi,

It would be our pleasure but our the fuel system that DJ designed is for the 6.0L. For the 7.3 we offer 4-bank/4-position chips with DJ's files. He doesn't feel he can better the files in the chips with the SCT because they are very good. We have the videos to prove it. We have files for the 6.0L on the SCT.

If we can help you with anything, please let us know.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back