Looking to sponsor a Texas truck for the big race.

I know where one is..... But then you would have to be my facebook friend. :)

Like I said before, I don't have a probelm with you, but isn't your truck an auto. and I'm open to all on Facebook as long as you arent a douche, well OK maybe even then if I think you can be helped. lol

I'm just kidding about the whole facebook thing. Yes my truck is an auto but you could always put a sticker on it. You would just have to make the sticker one of your listed products. LOL

Evening bump, any manual guy's out there, you could end up with a bad aZZ clutch for free. Installed. Your entree fee paid and fuel. I hope idon't have to sponsor an auto, Big Nasty is looking pretty good. lol We need a Texas truck to show them what were made of.

it just might happen. It would work well for drag racing and sled pulling.

Last edited:
I wonder how my driving would be with a 6 speed in a 2wd 1500. My truck would only have probley around 650 hp is that fine
sorry didn't see that you guys wanted a Texas truck till after

Last edited:
OK congradualtions Smokemachine Mr. John Weatherby will be running the race and sponsored by Valair Inc.

Thanks big nasty. I can dang sure row some gears. This is going to be a blast. Thanks again Dan and I can't wait to try that prototype clutch out

Back