Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech- General Diesel > Diesel Conversions
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Diesel Conversions Powerplant swaps, Repowers, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 03:33 PM   #1
Yotadzl

Name: Yotadzl
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
PCS Controller for 4r100

Those of you that have done a Cummins swap into a Super Duty, how did you tune your PCS controller (if you used one)? Did you get a "base" tune from someone, or did you start from scratch with what PCS provides in their software? A customer dropped a mess of a 12 valve swap in my lap and I haven't had the pleasure of tuning the PCS controller yet. The way it's set up right now it doesn't lock up at all and it shifts at about 2200 RPM wide open. I would like to find a "base" tune I cold start from for a Cummins/4R100 but I am not sure who might be able to provide one. I think I saw that Destroked provides one if you buy the controller from them, but I'm not sure where it came from originally. I would appreciate any input or suggestions on how to roll with this. TIA

'85 Yota Crawler-2l diesel, custom built VE (by me), custom T25 turbo. Slow but fun!
'95 Cummins grampa truck, embarrassingly stock
'12 Cummins, deleted

Old 05-03-2018, 03:08 AM   #2
Mo Smoke

Name: Mo Smoke
Title: It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere
Member`s Gallery
I replied to your PM

PCS 4R100 Techie

Destroked Dealer

Closed Thread