AC Lines for 91.5-93 1st Gens

SIS

Hey all! As promised, take a look at my first set of AC lines for the 91.5-93 First Gen Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel.

AC lines 2.jpg AC lines 3.jpg ac lines 5.jpg

For now, you all will have to send me your old lines and I will recapture the blocks. Future plans enlist my brother to produce new blocks.

Could someone instruct me on how to become a CompD Sponsor?

Thank you,
Sis

Nice work! Looks good. I'll be sending ya'll some lines off some of my junk as I get a little further along with things. I imagine if you just P.M. one of the admins and they'd be happy to get you fixed right up.

Hey all! As promised, take a look at my first set of AC lines for the 91.5-93 First Gen Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel.

View attachment 65405 View attachment 65406 View attachment 65407

For now, you all will have to send me your old lines and I will recapture the blocks. Future plans enlist my brother to produce new blocks.

Could someone instruct me on how to become a CompD Sponsor?

Thank you,
Sis
Could you build a set for a non intercooled truck?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hey, Sis is no longer running the business. It is mine again. If you have some old hoses, I can set you up. I can make just about everything here now... except the extra time. I can recapture any good ends you have and save you some money.

Hey, Sis is no longer running the business. It is mine again. If you have some old hoses, I can set you up. I can make just about everything here now... except the extra time. I can recapture any good ends you have and save you some money.

I do not have any hoses at all. I am looking for a set for a non IC truck. Just spend gobs of money getting my truck up and running and don't want to switch to the IC style of AC compressor and everything else I need to swap to make it happen. Any chance you could make a set?

Back