tow mirrors??

Big Deezul

Why does the price and back order date keep changing? They were $179 but on back order so I waited...now they went up $20 bucks and they are still back ordered. If I wait longer will they be the same price as everywhere else and I just waited 2 months for nothing?

The reason Myself and my friends have not not ordered these was because we thought we would get them for $179 once in stock.....whats the deal??

This is what Chaz (one of my employees posted) in the other tow mirror thread:

Yea sorry guys. I totally forgot to get on here and update anyone that has pre-ordered mirrors. we got a call from the supplier that they had received the wrong mirrors. they expect to have the correct mirrors towards the end of January. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the patience.

As far as the price, the manufacturer informed us that the new batch had a price increase, so we were forced to raise the price. Obviously, we are honoring the $179 price for everyone that ordered them while they were on backorder. We didn't expect to run out as fast as we did, we sold several sets at $179 while they were still in stock.

If you want, keep watching our site, we will keep it updated as to when we get them back in stock. When you see they are in stock, call us and we will get you the Comp-D preferred member discount.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back