Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > NADM
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #1
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Official NADM Texas Spring Nationals Pro Call out

Our first diesel event will be at NADM Spring Nationals in Denton Texas. I would like to take this opportunity to invite any diesel powered pro racer [ with past passes faster then 7.50] to come and line up against the G.M. Performance. Parts Dragster. Best 2 out of 3, Pro Tree, normal NHRA rules auto start. I plan on winning the drag race.

My schedule is full with NHRA and IHRA events and these few NADM events. If you want to see us go head to head with the other Pro’s these events are your chance

Old 02-03-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
diesel_importer

Name: diesel_importer
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
This should go well. How about you put up some money for the winner. All these other guys have shown up to races the past few years just to see yours sit in the pits.

Old 02-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #3
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Member`s Gallery
How about you take your punk ass to them. They have been racing for the last 5 years while you've been finger banging yourself over your race program. You are such a douche. Nobody gives a chit about racing you or your ride in a call out.

EDIT: You want to race the fast guys and have them come to you in Texas? Bring yourself to the NHRDA event in Ennis in April and you will get your race I'm sure. Here is the events info for you so you don't miss it.

http://nhrda.com/2014-texas1.php

Last edited by 2Tone12V; 02-03-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
IdahoRob

Name: IdahoRob
Member`s Gallery
Interesting call out, I'd a thought you'd make at least one pass before attempting a "call out"

Currently I doubt anyone is taking this seriously, maybe throw up a few "K" on the outcome and you may get a taker or two to line up against.

"Max'd Out" SoCal Engine, Randy's Trans, DDP 9.36@154 MPH SS legal trim.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:12 PM   #5
Cnp22

Name: Cnp22
Member`s Gallery
I'm down. I'll be there and running even if nobody else is.

2007 tbss grocery getter...

Old 02-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
WUnderwood

Name: WUnderwood
Title: CompD Minion
Member`s Gallery
so Greg, you are finally showing up at the event THAT IS LITERALLY IN YOUR BACK YARD, and going to make a pass? Let me step outside real quick and see if monkeys are flying.

Edit: negative, no flying monkeys where I am at in Texas. I'll keep my eye open, though.

Click the image to open in full size.

RIP BFD99, jponder, and Forrest Nearing

Old 02-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #7
Stingpuller

Name: Stingpuller
Member`s Gallery
Looser!!!!

I will bet any amount of money on a reaction time winner there slick! You havn't even run yet and you say nothing slower than a 7.50. Lmao! It always looks easy from far away. You really are to much. I promise I will race your a$$ this year if you show up, which I still doubt you will. I have to ask has it even run yet or are you still trying to figure that out?
2007 GMC C4500 Regency Western Hauler and 235" POWERFLOW Dragster, Powerflow exhaust, 80mm Fleece turbo, Fleece injectors, On Track Auto front mount CP3, SoCal Diesel, Hughes powerglide, PTC converter, Nytrex nitrous,Isspro,FueLabs, Mike's Race Wiring, New Era Diesel, Hamilton Cam and all the guys at the shop

Old 02-03-2014, 07:34 PM   #8
GreenMeanie5.9

Name: GreenMeanie5.9
Title: Poop Naked
Member`s Gallery

And (a few times at that)

Special thanks to my sponsors,
Lucas Oil Products, Corbeau Racing Seats, Air Dog, Zeigler Diesel Performance, Titus Transmissions, Danville Performance.

Old 02-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #9
ecc_33

Name: ecc_33
Title: Amanda, Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Your to slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingpuller View Post
I will bet any amount of money on a reaction time winner there slick! You havn't even run yet and you say nothing slower than a 7.50. Lmao! It always looks easy from far away. You really are to much. I promise I will race your a$$ this year if you show up, which I still doubt you will. I have to ask has it even run yet or are you still trying to figure that out?
LMFAO, Jeff you can't race him. You can't run his e.t. lol. WOW calling out everyone and a ET and haven't even made a pass. I am dumb founded by this post.
S475, ATS tranny parts, ATS Dual Fuelers,FASS 95gph tuff country lift, SD parts, Carrillo rods, H11 head studs, 60% over injectors, Custom BES heads and machine work, hamilton valve springs, ATI damper 11.63 at 116mph

Old 02-09-2014, 11:01 AM   #10
Beat68CST

Name: Beat68CST
Title: HP & $$
Member`s Gallery
Seems like some people are ass chapped.

2007 Megacab 6.7l
1968 C20 12v pile of parts.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #11
SeeYaLater5.9

Name: SeeYaLater5.9
Title: Farmer of the year!!
Member`s Gallery
All this thread needs is wade!!

Old 02-09-2014, 02:07 PM   #12
Stingpuller

Member`s Gallery
Ass chapped at what?

Greg has done nothing but talk. Wade, He has a short man problem but he is fast and does race.
2007 GMC C4500 Regency Western Hauler and 235" POWERFLOW Dragster, Powerflow exhaust, 80mm Fleece turbo, Fleece injectors, On Track Auto front mount CP3, SoCal Diesel, Hughes powerglide, PTC converter, Nytrex nitrous,Isspro,FueLabs, Mike's Race Wiring, New Era Diesel, Hamilton Cam and all the guys at the shop

Old 02-09-2014, 03:09 PM   #13
RacinDuallie

Name: RacinDuallie
Title: Black Sheep Racing
Member`s Gallery
Greg- I have left this "Call Out" of yours alone. Did you discuss this with me?- yes- and I told you that you are putting the wagon before the horses......

But I will say I have been behind the scenes trying to line up a competitor that will give you a race.

Here's the problem that we are running into though. You have not run your duramax powered rail down the track yet. It's really hard to get companies whom are willing to help get a competitor to line up for a race when they cannot put stock into there actually being a race!!!

You are in Texas- tracks open there? I strongly suggest you find an open one and drag that rail to the line and do a couple of test hits. Video will be a good provider of your rail is in fact capable of supporting a grudge race. I'm not asking you to flog it for all it's worth.

Basically what I'm saying is- You need to help me- help you.

Ball's in your court chief.

!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #14
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Member`s Gallery
My sponsors are firmly behind what we are doing. I don't do videos for forum. I will continue to test. I didn't spend this much money to let it sit in the trailer. If Jeff wants to show up fine, if not fine. I don't think he will get me on the tree. Been doing this to long. I don’t see any of the currently diesel that can win a fair NHRA Pro auto start race against me.
It’s not bragging, its marketing, Learn to do it and you might have the money to go racing. This is a race to develop diesel motorsports, and with all of this divisiveness it’s not looking good. NHRA is not happy with the smoke, and flat out said it, if it smokes excessively, then they will put a stop to us being able to compete in class racing

I'll toss the first $100 in a fund to get him here

Old 02-09-2014, 03:39 PM   #15
JasonCzerak

Name: JasonCzerak
Member`s Gallery
Is it only me that every time Comp and nonracingdouche post in the same thread about being kings of racing this comes to mind?

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:53 PM   #16
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCzerak View Post
Is it only me that every time Comp and nonracingdouche post in the same thread about being kings of racing this comes to mind?
Jason- never once did I try to portray being king of anything. One day you will please everyone- and finally stfu.

Old 02-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #17
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMP461 View Post
It’s not bragging, its marketing, Learn to do it and you might have the money to go racing.
Unfortunately the people whom have money to help- neither care for bragging- nor marketing- want an example= improper marketing can flop and the result will come in losses......

Perhaps you would get your head out of your ass you might see a clearer picture on what people are trying to accomplish. . . . .

I'm leaving this ball in your court. You can remain pissy and inferior if you wish. Like I said- I have peeps that are willing to help. The attitude you are portraying is not helping your cause.........

Old 02-09-2014, 04:32 PM   #18
SmokeShow

Name: SmokeShow
Member`s Gallery
The birds I've heard chirping say Greg's dragster has been out testing. So it does run & move & go down the track. Can't say how fast or quick it does so because I don't know but it apparently does go.

So I'd say it's a reasonable chance this race really could go down barring something catastrophic happens between now & then.

What Greg claims as marketing is, IMO, unfounded smack talking that he has no right to be doing at this time. Makes him & his supporters look bad IMO. Hopefully they read that & put a muzzle on their guy until the car is speaking for itself.

IG: @_mitch_ratliff_

'14 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew, w/ 3.5L EcoBoost, bone stock

83 GMC K30 CC SB 4WD awaiting D/A chassis swap

Last edited by SmokeShow; 02-09-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:03 PM   #19
JasonCzerak

Name: JasonCzerak
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinDuallie View Post
Jason- never once did I try to portray being king of anything. One day you will please everyone- and finally stfu.
You must of a second personality you haven't a clue about.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #20
Stingpuller

Member`s Gallery
Talks. Cheap

I would bet money mr. Pro driver doesn't even have a current comp license. You have to have made a pass and I don't think he has. You mite want to look at last years races and look at reaction times. Not on a practice tree but with a real live car in the lights spooled and ready to race.

Closed Thread