Dyno For Dex 5

Got the impression I would not be welcome, so I am not going to impose.

Bull butter. There are always a few folks I'd gladly trade for you to be there. :hehe:

I'll offer up Hooker and sweeten the pot with the guy that still thinks the party is Thursday.

:hehe:

As of right now the cost of the crawfish are covered, so everyone that pays from this point forward will be going toward the Dyno4Dex Racers Fund! So make sure and spread the word- share it on FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, spamming emails, harrassing phone calls, etc... That's the goal of this whole thing- to raise money for the fund!

Good news, Danny. What time do you plan on serving on Saturday, do you have an idea yet, or does it depend on the racing schedule...which I'm sure will be well thought out and organized.....

I swear there ain't nobody on this website that doesn't like to argue with everything I say. I have a preliminary design review on Friday with Boeing on a product that we are designing for them. I will leave from work and drive straight to Robert's....so, I have 5 work days left before "da partie. "
Well I have four days of work and the door is ajar.

I'm about to get on a plane...3 day trip this week. That leaves Thursday to get my crap in order so we can leave Friday morning.
For anyone at Roberts house on Friday, I'll have the round matte black vinyl Dex stickers with me. There's only 50 of them and I'm asking for a $5 donation to the racer relief fund to get your hands on one. Just trying to raise a few bucks for Robert and all he does. Of course larger donations are acceptable if you feel like it.

Last edited:
Save me two for ZMBYKLR. I won't be there 'til late Friday due to a tennis tournament so I won't be able to make Robert's most likely.

I swear there ain't nobody on this website that doesn't like to argue with everything I say. I have a preliminary design review on Friday with Boeing on a product that we are designing for them. I will leave from work and drive straight to Robert's....so, I have 5 work days left before "da partie. "
Sucks that you're missing lunch.

Still going to have the dyno and crawfish on Saturday if the races get pushed back to Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still going to have the dyno and crawfish on Saturday if the races get pushed back to Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the rain plan for the crawfish is to do them Saturday night still but at Robert's if it is raining. He has a very large lot with plenty of room for everyone (including trailers) and a very large shop for everyone to tear into them. I would assume the dyno itself would be Sunday with the races.

Last edited:
For those of you that don't have Spacebook, we're taking bets on who is going to win what trophy.

Attachments

• 18557213_1712607418756264_7338769591390414339_n.jpg
    18557213_1712607418756264_7338769591390414339_n.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
Will ya be putting the mega on the rollers Jory? Give ya a shot at that highest horsepower spot! :poke:

Chit.....it be more like shooting for the "stock plus and cold air box" hp award. LOL

....unless Dallas has some secret squirrel chit he wants to share with me for this Mini Mutt. You ever seen MiniMaxx run in an XRT case, Dallas? :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2658.jpg
    IMG_2658.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
I'll go for biggest carnage!!
We thought about hauling the almighty VP down and seeing if we could break it but...

Last edited:
For those going to Robert's tomorrow night...I have a limited number of matte black vinyl stickers I had made to add some money to the racer relief fund. Asking a $5 minimum donation for each one.
I have 2 red ones....super special edition....$10.00 each. lol

18556949_10209828200201361_6536835112777930657_n.jpg

Back