TS results & videos

There was racing. I didn't go, and it's in my back yard. Met all the OG crew at Holiday Inn.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Dustin Jackson lost to Lavon in the finals of PS by going red. Dustin went 5.20 @134 that day (not that pass) and lavon had gone 5.25 @142 (not that pass). Stainless got their truck to go a 5.49 (cant remember the MPH).

It was a very fun event. I won 6.70 Saturday the other ginger won Friday. I want to see more pro street trucks. A lot of people are just letting them sit around

We got bumped to 7.70 because of safety issues. but we made some decent passes and fought small issues all weekend.

Roy, he's gone over 200 before, but these passes were his first passes on the new turbo setup so they were the first ones over 200 MPH with this setup.

For Travis
35b40bbc5b0e4163312e8216ce3a0e9d.jpg

Thanks Chris. Nice meeting you this weekend.

I've been on vacation for a week so I'll try and get some more media loaded up when I get caught up on emails.

We also had an $800 foot race this weekend.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5935e56af265c/VID_157740531_175435_115.mp4

Nice meeting you too.

The footrace was pretty wild, man they took it a lot more seriously than I expected, the winner flew by me while I was shooting pics with a good lead on the whole field!!!

We had good racing, I wish the spectator turnout was better, but the racing was good!!!

I had a blast. Biggest turnout at the gate ever from what I understand. The coolest part over years past was that the crowd didn't run off to the pulls so early. No security issues that I'm aware of, and there was a distinct lack of Oral Douchees, Mud Crickets, and Yee-Yee's over years past.

I had a blast. Biggest turnout at the gate ever from what I understand. The coolest part over years past was that the crowd didn't run off to the pulls so early. No security issues that I'm aware of, and there was a distinct lack of Oral Douchees, Mud Crickets, and Yee-Yee's over years past.

That was VERY noticeable. It was just a fun, semi-relaxing LOL , good time. Just like the days of yore.

The coolest part over years past was that the crowd didn't run off to the pulls so early. No security issues that I'm aware of, and there was a distinct lack of Oral Douchees, Mud Crickets, and Yee-Yee's over years past.

The other grand thing was we went to Dinner Saturday night after the Races...By the time we got back to the Motel the Law had run all the Oral Douchees, Mud Crickets, and Yee-Yee's off so we were able to have an enjoyable evening with out any of that.

That was VERY noticeable. It was just a fun, semi-relaxing LOL , good time. Just like the days of yore.

I debated raiding your trailer like a bear in a garbage can on Saturday night. Oh, the smells coming from that thing....

I really did want to meet you. 0i had to show my tag-along some of your videos so he would understand.

Back