Converters

I'm sure it wasnt intentional. He may have been on his phone. On mine, the section a thread is posted in is very easy to overlook.

Was that for me taylor? If so I meant no disrespect to valair just mite b interested if a non lockup were available

Last edited:
It sure wasn't it was for the other 2 members posting a competitors product in a section that Valair pays for. Your ok!

Ok. these guys are more than just clutches I didnt realize they did tc's or ac stuff ile be hittin em up. Brothers got one of their dual frictions in a ps f250 and loves it

Last edited:
Sorry, I was traveling home from KY and I go through new posts so its hard to catch which section the thread was posted in...

Have some respect this is the Valair vendor forum. Only warning I'll give

i was asking a serious question i do have respect, did i say their tc shuddered no i was talking about mine that i have which is a brand x come on whats with the keyboard bad*ss stuff on here get over ur self

i was asking a serious question i do have respect, did i say their tc shuddered no i was talking about mine that i have which is a brand x come on whats with the keyboard bad*ss stuff on here get over ur self
he wasnt talking to you. the posts in question were deleted. :bang

Sorry about that I was on my phone also and didn't know exactly where the thread was located

ok sorry for that post then i couldnt see the delated post i was wondering how he took it wrong, i looking for a converter not a fight, i just like feed back before i buy another converter

Back