Special thanks to Josh and Grandrock

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Since a few years Josh has always wanted me to get rid of my stacks and put 7" aussie stacks on. I mean almost everytime we talked he'd say Come on.....that thing needs some Aussie stacks.

Well when I made the call a few months ago complaining that my daughter(who is almost 5) sits with her hands over her ears I knew I had to do something. I told Josh I needed a quite muffler. I knew I wanted the noise away from her ears...Josh was very understanding and made sure he could deliver. I told him ditching the stacks would mean something special for a tip. so, we had just the plan

He had grand rock make me a custom 5" to 7" 20"long tip to go with my new exhuast.

Josh I want to say thanks and Im glad I put my Grandrock exhaust on my truck. Jozelyn says thank you cause she can finally hear her movies.

Thanks Josh...cant wait till next week at your open house

Since a few years Josh has always wanted me to get rid of my stacks and put 7" aussie stacks on. I mean almost everytime we talked he'd say Come on.....that thing needs some Aussie stacks.

Well when I made the call a few months ago complaining that my daughter(who is almost 5) sits with her hands over her ears I knew I had to do something. I told Josh I needed a quite muffler. I knew I wanted the noise away from her ears...Josh was very understanding and made sure he could deliver. I told him ditching the stacks would mean something special for a tip. so, we had just the plan

He had grand rock make me a custom 5" to 7" 20"long tip to go with my new exhuast.

Josh I want to say thanks and Im glad I put my Grandrock exhaust on my truck. Jozelyn says thank you cause she can finally hear her movies.

Thanks Josh...cant wait till next week at your open house

Rob, glad to hear you can heare you little girl now, I'm sure Your truck has a nice growl to it that should scare any Vett, Mustang, Camaro, ricer out of its pants. Look forward to seeing you and the truck at the open house! Rob let me know how you like that QP Muffler on your truck. I'm interested to see how much fuel you save.

time for a cut through/pass through... :evil: :evil: :evil

Actually the muffler he has on it, is a QP muffler. He wont need to cut anything out. It's designed to work like there is nothing there, but give him the performance he'll want with the fuel savings he'll need.

WHAT!! No pics?

I got a couple of sneak peaks. I'm sure once he takes the ones with his camera they'll be better, but it looks freaking AWESOME!

This sounds like some awesome customer service to me. Can't wait to see the pics.

Thanks! We can build almost any kind of tip, as long as the customer is patiant enough to wait. They're triple plated chrome, so they have an completly different look than the stainless ones. Not to mention that thing will stay bright for a LONG time!

Rob, glad to hear you can heare you little girl now, I'm sure Your truck has a nice growl to it that should scare any Vett, Mustang, Camaro, ricer out of its pants. Look forward to seeing you and the truck at the open house! Rob let me know how you like that QP Muffler on your truck. I'm interested to see how much fuel you save.

Actually the muffler he has on it, is a QP muffler. He wont need to cut anything out. It's designed to work like there is nothing there, but give him the performance he'll want with the fuel savings he'll need.

I got a couple of sneak peaks. I'm sure once he takes the ones with his camera they'll be better, but it looks freaking AWESOME!

Thanks! We can build almost any kind of tip, as long as the customer is patiant enough to wait. They're triple plated chrome, so they have an completly different look than the stainless ones. Not to mention that thing will stay bright for a LONG time!
No by pass through I meant from the bed to the cab...as in putting more subs in the bed since he no longer has stacks...he was talking about doing that back when he was talking about getting rid of them.

No by pass through I meant from the bed to the cab...as in putting more subs in the bed since he no longer has stacks...he was talking about doing that back when he was talking about getting rid of them.

Oh...LOL, I see now. Yeah Rob keeps saying he's got an idea for the new sound system for the truck..LOL

There's NO QUESTION on the customer service that Grand Rock gives!
:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

And Josh is ok too.....:hehe:

LOL Gee thanks Jeff..:doh:

Back