Foam cannons are amazing

Archnemesis

Blackmega 2.0
My whale shark hadn't had a bath since Hurricane Laura hit. Crazy busy and had the guys that wash my other cars get this thing cleaned up. Hooooly crap. I never knew how awesome these car cleaning products and foam cannons are.

20210126-163041.jpg

20210126-172637.jpg

Jeez those big gay fender flares you had on there before the wrap really scarred the paint! (Passenger side front fender)

Jeez those big gay fender flares you had on there before the wrap really scarred the paint! (Passenger side front fender)

Yeah, prior owner had them on without the rubber buffer behind. The interesting thing is how much a wrap exaggerates imperfections.

Since you doubled up the hoods is the next project gonna be double rear bed fender extensions?
Maybe!

are those ford mirrors?

The prior owner put them on brand is TTT which I think isn't around anymore.

I use foam cannons on everything..then a a pressure wash do a dam good job..it aint no hand wash but its pretty good

My whale shark hadn't had a bath since Hurricane Laura hit. Crazy busy and had the guys that wash my other cars get this thing cleaned up. Hooooly crap. I never knew how awesome these car cleaning products and foam cannons are.

20210126-163041.jpg

20210126-172637.jpg
Looks good. Just put Quartz coating on my wheels. Wish I had done that day 1.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I gave up on the Cannon and started using a garden sprayer. I had trouble actually having time to scrub before the sudz would disappear.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I hand wash EVERY FEW TIMES..BUT WHEN ITS REAL BAD OR like the THE FREIGHTLINER..CAMPER...ALL THE DAM TRLRS..THAT CANNON SURE SAVES ALOTTA ELBOWS...sometimes I use a soft brush to scrub the foam ....I was amazed how well it worked really

My wife runs through the auto wash once a week to keep the Jeep lookin shiny, but it still isn't as thorough as a good scrubbing. I might look into a cannon because I'm old and gradually getting more and more lazy.

Extendible brush here. My truck is typical 95 dodge paint and loses a lot during washing so I don’t get to fancy.

Now them 17’s I keep clean.

Back