South east truck national no more????????????

Duramax2006

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Is the nhrda not returning to the southeast anymore I noticed that the website doesn't have anything events wise for any location in the southeast I remember the gator diesel nationals in Gainesville fl and then last year in Cecil ga at sgmp is the nhrda not going to return to the southeast for events anymore

I hope they return at some point I need my diesel fix as events around here are scares and few and far between I wish there were more events but seems more folks are more into this sport in the Midwest and and northeast I hope one day when My wife and I open our diesel performance and general diesel repair shop that we can host some events and get the interest in the sport bigger around our area

I don'y know you got some of the best and quickest diesel drag racers right there in Georgia. The new Outlaw series isn't that far away In Tn, Ky, and NC.

I think the competition of competing for spectators against the new outlaw series drove nhrda away.

I think the competition of competing for spectators against the new outlaw series drove nhrda away.

I think the decision was made before the series was announced, problem was few trucks showed up. The Outlaw series will be a good thing for that part of the country, they only race 1/8 mile and payout to 8 places.

Back