Shane Kellogg sells "Gotta Have It"

Damn, that's nice. Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of having the front axle wider than the rear?

The rear tires won't be in the the ruts of the front tires. The obs fords were kinda like this from the factory.

I thought Mark/Danville performance posted elsewhere that the guy who bought gotta have it got the whole truck minus Shane's engine so it was gonna be a dodge body w/ Dmax engine? My understanding is the same kid bought another badass truck, complete truck with a hot cummins in it & is putting that cummins in the gotta have it truck & the other truck (a chevy I believe) is gonna be a 3.0 Dmax truck until they iron out a few details on making the power needed to go play with the mod guys?

Who knows though. I mighta misunderstood.

Last edited:
I thought Mark/Danville performance posted elsewhere that the guy who bought gotta have it got the whole truck minus Shane's engine so it was gonna be a dodge body w/ Dmax engine? My understanding is the same kid bought another badass truck, complete truck with a hot cummins in it & is putting that cummins in the gotta have it truck & the other truck (a chevy I believe) is gonna be a 3.0 Dmax truck until they iron out a few details on making the power needed to go play with the mod guys?

Who knows though. I mighta misunderstood.

that's what mark said....brion had fitment issues with the dmax in gotta have its chassis so he bought one nation the 3.0 truck putting the dmax in that and the cummins from one nation is going in gotta have it

It's hard to keep up with what Brion is going to do. He had already bought a new fiberglass chevy body before he bought Shane's truck and was going to put that on Shane's chassis. When I talked to Shane this spring he said he was going to keep the body. Maybe they changed their minds.

that's what mark said....brion had fitment issues with the dmax in gotta have its chassis so he bought one nation the 3.0 truck putting the dmax in that and the cummins from one nation is going in gotta have it

That's allot of truck for one person to own! Lol

I finally got to see "Trump" in action yesterday at the Buckeye Diesel Blast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAKaSPppVXs&list=UUNZH7gZesTm45dnlwMvX9qQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAKaSPppVXs&list=UUNZH7gZesTm45dnlwMvX9qQ[/ame]

BMF for sure! :clap: :Cheer:

Here you go, names cody hastings from ohio. Haisley gang did an awesome job on it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
Back