New Baden, Il Pull

We will be having a great pull in New Baden, IL on Sat. June 14th. 5 street diesel classes and a Pro Stock Invatational featuring Bill Heyen's Lethal Injection, Rod Tarr's Powerstrokeless, Black Widow, and Silver Bullet umong 10others. There will be food, beverages, carnival rides, live bands, a parade, and a full night of 4x4 pulling. $25 per hook fee, 100% payback per class. Registration starts at 6:00 P.M. pulling at 8:00. New Baden is 20 Min east of St. Louis right on I-64. Rules and a flyer can be found at www.newbadenil.com click on June Jamboree or by e-mail at meinhardt4@charter.net.

I will be there again this year. Last year was the first time I ever hooked and it has been fast going since then. Recieved my card in the mail for it. Can't wait.

Johnny, should be a great pull we are adding a full class for the pro stocks, so they won't be in the open diesel class. That should open it up for all street trucks to pull in two classes. I could send you some flyers if you get me a mailing address. Flyer and rules are at www.newbadenil.com. Also offering 100% payback plus $300 for the gasser open class if you know anybody.

Back