Nitrous on a 12valve

Thanks for all the help guys I will definitely let everyone know how it works out. There will be a video also. Thanks again.

Nitrous is just a chemical form of supercharging/turbocharging, there is nothing easy about a well setup nitrous system.

Not really. Its cheating when used in a real race. Lazy power for people that don't know how to turbo match or tune their engine.

Not really. Its cheating when used in a real race. Lazy power for people that don't know how to turbo match or tune their engine.

Have you ever tuned or setup an engine for nitrous????

A person can have just as much time and effort into tuning a motor to run nitrous as another does tuning a blower/turbocharged car. Saying it's for the lazy person is quite a misguided statement.

Oh, i suppose the NHRA and ADRL made up nitrous classes for those who can't tune an engine. Got ya.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Can we just get this pos banned already? I mean really what good is he doing?

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Why dont you go waste someone elses thread with your useless information. You have not said anything constructive in this thread at all.

Sounds like you are just butt hurt. Did you know that If you get the medical grade that searing pain in your a$$ will go away if you open it in the cab.

Its only cheating when used at an event where the rules dictate it is not allowed.

If you simply stop visiting the injectables section of CompD to harass people, your re-occurring nite mares about whichever truck that beat yours over the head with a bottle will likely cease.

The sled pull this weekend was a total cluster phuck so I never got to try the nitrous. They never had the exhibition pull like they have in the years past. I didnt want to be cheating in the class I usually pull in. Thanks for all the help guys.

Back