Yo Gene!

2Tone12V

What do you think about this statement? Now that it is quite old.

SP:
Tell us about your truck. What is it -- year/make/model? What modifications have you made?

JOHN:
1997 F-250, XLT, extend cab, 4x4, auto, Powerstroke Diesel Mods: Diablo Chip, Custom Dual Stage Propane Injection, Intercooler, 4" to 5" Dual Stacks, Brain's Truck Shop Auto Trans, many more to come this winter.....

SP:
If money were no object, what would your ultimate pulling truck be?

JOHN:
I would keep the same truck. With money being no object, the possibilities would be endless. I'm thinking my boost gauge would have to be able to register more than 100 psi!

Asked to the same person. Do you think his answer would still be the same?LOL

Gosh, I had no idea that was still up. I think I gave those answers for that website almost ten years ago. That has the same feeling of reading your old year book and seeing the douchey things your wrote.

I do give Gene a big ups for keeping his website content fresh and new. ;)

To answer the question as I see things today, feck no. I have a twin turboed 7.3 with big blah blah blah blah sitting out in the lot. After working on and tuning all of the new diesels, I almost can't bring myself to even start working on the stupid thing again.

Seeing what Ben Miller did with a Ford, and knowing Johnboys love of the Blue Oval, I would say yes.

He opened a shop and has a Superflow dyno:Little Power Shop

He'll be back.

Pretty cool looking back at the site. I looked at the results page from I think it said 2004. The pulls that you didn't win, do you remember who was ahead of you? Curious to see if they are still around or not in the diesel world.

Back