L10 issues?

inline6359

Microwaving cats since 01
Going to look at a single axle dump with an l10 in it this weekend. Are these engines any good? Any problems to look for?

Going to look at a single axle dump with an l10 in it this weekend. Are these engines any good? Any problems to look for?

What year and hp rating?? What chassis truck? If it’s some of the first early to mid 80s ones they are to be avoided. For the most part the ones I have seen and worked on. They are pretty reliable outside of every gasket and seal leaking, but I believe this is partial to the fact most are sub 300hp.

What year and hp rating?? What chassis truck? If it’s some of the first early to mid 80s ones they are to be avoided. For the most part the ones I have seen and worked on. They are pretty reliable outside of every gasket and seal leaking, but I believe this is partial to the fact most are sub 300hp.

It’s in a 92 l9000, I’m waiting in pictures of the Engine tag.

92 L9000? Must be a southern truck or you can see through the doors if it isn’t.

Hard to tell. If the l10 isn’t a bad engine I’ll see how the rest of the truck looks. Don’t really want an l9000 but those are about the only tricks you can get a big hammer in a single axle.

Hard to tell. If the l10 isn’t a bad engine I’ll see how the rest of the truck looks. Don’t really want an l9000 but those are about the only tricks you can get a big hammer in a single axle.

The L10 was not a shining moment. Even a little 3306 Cat can easily outrun, outpull, outlast an L10.

Need a moderator to put a disclaimer on every Leiffi post stating he has zero personal experience with anything he talks about.

It’s all 3rd hand shit he heard from someone else. Can’t build shit, can’t tune shit, can probably barley keep that junk ass Volvo between the lines.

Back