B.O.B. Outdoor Channel Air Date

I watched the show today and I was impressed. Congrats to the class winners if they are on here. Hopefully we will see more and more sled pulls on TV featuring the diesel pickups instead of all the gassers only and a few diesel tractors like what they do on ESPN2.

Scott

watched the show today and i was impressed. hope that they get more diesel trucks on tv. i think it will do the sport some good. i put it on my dvr to watch over. same as last week.

I am watching the show now and its cool to see the diesel trucks on TV. It is pretty cool to see some of the guys pull that I see post on here. I hope they continue with this show.

Yeah I had a mini rearend from a pinto right under the cab lol. I kinda thought I looked like I was laid back and in a daze on the first pass when they got the shot close to the truck as I went by on the start lol.

I tried to search Battle of the Bluegrass on my direct tv. I've got the outdoor channel and it didn't come up. What should I search?

I tried to search Battle of the Bluegrass on my direct tv. I've got the outdoor channel and it didn't come up. What should I search?

On Dish, they had it labeled as "KY Dirt track racing" from 10/08. Both were labeled incorrectly when I tried to DVR it. It was on "Motor Mania".

good times! Good to see some locals getting some air time!

Kinda humorous that they pack 5 hours of pulling into 30 min. LOL

Back